Goodies From My Stash ~ Open Media ~ Due July 25

My cards are done. It was quite a challenge at first but eventually allowed myself to simply play with what I had been given.

View attachment 196559 The given item was the word "Zoo" from a piece of the plan of Alaska Zoo

View attachment 196560 This time I used the actual plan of the zoo

View attachment 196561 the given item is the white Art deco letter A

View attachment 196562 the given item is an orange swatch of acrylic paint - great texture - which I used for the flames

I love those, dithespy... so creative! My favorite would have to be the phoenix, but the whole set is inspired!

(edit- I just found an envelope waiting for me in the mailbox! yay... time to begin!)

Last edited:
2 thangs:
First, ladies, please don't let the parameters of this challenge stop u from honoring this motto: "guaranteed imperfect" ! And you don't have to use the items if they're not fun.

Second just a reminder to enclose a forever stamp with your cards to cover my original mailing of stashies. Thanks

Well, those r my words of wisdom for today. Signing off...

I have one card done and have been really having a hard time with the other two. been searching and searching for inspiration...I don't really 'do' Asian style and one of my images screams Asian! This is a tough swap! Love the challenge though because it makes me really think and think...

Hi all - received my items today (or rather, they might have got here earlier this week, but I've been away, so I only saw them today). Hoping to make cards this weekend and send them off early next week, but will confirm for sure once they've gone. They don't look TOO hard. Of course, I haven't started making anything with them yet, so I may be speaking too soon, lol.

Back
Top Bottom