Goodies From My Stash ~ Open Media ~ Due July 25

My cards are ready.

View attachment 196874

Top left - pink paper scrap, the shape reminded me of a dolphin.
Top right - an inch of washi tape, but the buildings I thought looked Parisienne.
Bottom left - words
Bottom right - piece of card showing the workings of (probably) a mobile phone.

View attachment 196929View attachment 196928View attachment 196927View attachment 196926

OK, so I recovered from my trip and had some time today to play with my items. I received a scrap of pink and blue painted paper - from that, I cut the arrow and the lightning bolts. It was sort of arrow shaped at one edge, which inspired me. I also received a "wow" sticker, used on the third card - plus I used the border from it on the first card to frame the butterfly. The third item was a magazine picture of a room covered in maths equations - I used half of it on the first card and half of it, but turned over to the back, which was white text on a black background on the last card. I also used the washi tape from the envelope on the lightning bolt card. My daughter helped me pick out stuff to use with the cards from my stash of small images. I'm trying to convince her (she's a grownup) to join the site and make ATCs. :)

"Guaranteed imperfect..." I like that, Ashley! I needed a new mantra... would that look weird on a business card? ;~)

Kate, I love your set, too! if your daughter helped, definitely try to get her to join :~)

Ok, here they are finally!
Heartfelt uses a scrap of painted paper, Happiness has an image from an ad postcard and Ants from book page. WOW! I was truly challenged here. Since there wasn't anything to make a host card with, you will be receiving some goodies.
View attachment 196995

PS. I can't pm for address so I am asking for you to send it to me. It is saying you have too many messages and can't take more...:(

Reactions: ali
TAD, I really like the bird punch out from my painting!

Sorry about the �� that's fixed and am pming my address now.

Nothing in today's mail. :'( hoping for a bunch Thursday.

Happy Fourth!

Eagerly awaiting the goodies so I can get going. All those posted so far are very inspiring! I love these kinds of challenges!

Back
Top Bottom