Goodies From My Stash ~ Open Media ~ Due July 25

Hi Collagaint Ashley,

I really wanted to participate, but too much popped up in the meantime.

I have to withdraw. I am sending back the scraps plus the postage to cover your first mailing.

Hi all,

It looks like the cards will be due on August 1st.

I have 11 sets of cards and one withdrawal, so that leaves 3 sets that have not arrived.

Fingers crossed!

The same seems to have been the case with my set and ann stebbing's, too, kate! Postal service seems to be playing tricks on us....

Yes, this is very distressing! It's never happened to me either. :-[ This is affecting my host self-esteem.

Assuming they do all arrive, we can do a mini swap between the three of you if you'd like ��.

To rest of swappers, I'll do all the swapping out before Aug 1 so your returns r not too delayed.

I was thinking that would be a good solution, too Ashley - if our three run late but get there, we could have a mini swap. I just don't understand why it's taking this long - even at the slowest time of year (Christmas), it shouldn't take nearly a month! I fear they are lost in the ether somewhere :(

It's strange that three sets didn't arrive, isn't it.

My recent trash to treasure swap which I hosted, I had one set of stuff that never got the person (UK to US mailing) and one set of cards which didn't get to me (Belgium to UK) but luckily, all the returns got there.

There seem to be a lot more things going astray these days, though. Very annoying!

Thank you, Collagaint Ashley, for hosting! Great returns from ThouArtDelyrias, dithespy, and SuzieG1013! Thank you all!

Well, our swap officially endeth. Thanks to all for playing, and I'll be leaving rep this week.

Please keep your eyes peeled for my next swap : Broadway!!!

Katel, guess the pseudo swap isn't happening--i didn't hear from anyone else. I loved what you did with the giant glass slipper!

Ashley out

Back
Top Bottom