WELCOME TO JAPAN ATC SWAP GAME/Open Medium/Due: August 20th

In Japan, it is acceptable to take a nap, called inemuri, on the job—it is viewed as evidence of exhaustion from working very hard.

Mail Call!!!

Vick302000 Your ATCs made it here!! Nice job & thank you for the extra postage!! Much appreciated.

Mail Call!!!

karenr Believe it or not but your ATCs arrived!! Yay!! They are great & I loved the extra one; thank you!!

Okay, my cards are in the mail finally. I was told they'll make it by Saturday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I got Rice, Bento box, and Samurai sword for my numbers.

1_20180815_132834.jpg
1_20180815_132822.jpg
1_20180815_132749.jpg

Great cards, Strivaria! I also got bento box and samurai sword! My third was origami.

When Japanese people meet, they traditionally bow instead of shake hands, and the lowest bow shows the deepest respect.

Waiting on a few sets but I should have these out in the mail on Wednesday by the latest. So glad to have you guys all join such a fun swap. Hope you have enjoyed getting to know a bit more about Japan!! Please don't forget to leave ITraders if you though the swap went well & leave You Rock points for your fellow artists.

sorry have been unable to get online for several days now. my non-smart phone has died.
I have to withdraw-my cards did not get mailed when they were supposed to.
If anyone is interested I had HELLO KITTY, SUMO, and MANGA/ANIME.

Back
Top Bottom