WELCOME TO JAPAN ATC SWAP GAME/Open Medium/Due: August 20th

I need to withdraw. I apologize for not letting you know sooner. I have been having problems getting some observations set up for my degree at university, the school district is still on summer break, and I have been so stressed I totally lost track of what the date actually is, I thought we were still in early August, not late!

Melanie, You gave me a You Rock for a rice bowl but I didn't participate in this swap. You might want to look up who gave it to you & give them the You Rock points (your message was really nice:jiggy:)...

(Ducking my head sheepishly) I was just telling my friend how it’s time for new glasses! Thanks for the heads-up, I sent you-rock to the correct person, and will go make my vision appt now, lol!

Reactions: ali
Some beautiful Welcome to Japan cards arrived yesterday! Thanks for hosting such a creative swap. It's a challenge to create with themes that might not be your first choice. I'll try to leave you rocks later today! (I'm at work and don't have the cards with me):unsure:

Ha Ha Ha Melanie, don't feel bad. I am always looking for writing pens & I don't know why as I carry one behind my ear almost constantly & see it in the mirror every time I go in the bathroom. I think it is just old timers:twitcy:

My great returns have arrived, from Ali (Mt. Fuji); Haagmm (Calligraphy); and ErinEverAfter (Judo). Leaving reps now. Thanks to Ferretgirl for hosting!

Reactions: ali
Woo hoo, mine made it to me, too! Going to leave feedback now for the awesome artists who made these fantastic cards ;~)

MrLarson, Have you noticed that I am trying really hard not to give you any of your wife or daughter's ATCs? I almost gave you one of Melanie's in this swap but caught it before it got sent out...

Received my cards today - love them all! Thanks to Sorxia (Washi), Plumhill2001 (Cherry Blossoms) and Carol (Skiing Fields)! And special thanks to ferretgirl our wonderful hostess for such a fun - and educational - swap! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks!

Received my cards the other day. Love, love them. These are so good I am a little embarrassed about mine. Will be leaving rock points soon.

Sorry for being a bit late (I am sort of on the road at the momeny) but I got some lovely cards from Gypsiejanie, Melanie and Mister Larson. Left rep points for my partners. Thank you for hosting a fun swap, ferretgirl.

Back
Top Bottom