WELCOME TO JAPAN ATC SWAP GAME/Open Medium/Due: August 20th

All right!! A hearty welcome to: nanvan, AnitaMac, Carol & ChronicReader. All artists have received numbers. Thanks for joining in....

Ugh :cry::arghh: I'm not having any luck with mailing these days :( one of my returns has been lost, one of my send ones is lost. And today it's the second time an envelope I've send out has been returned due to a lack of postage (which was added according to the rules though) ... What should I do? Send them again and hope they'll arrive around the due time or just forfait and use them as private swaps? Please let me know. So bummed right now :(

Aiandoragon, big deep breath!! Okay, two big deep breaths!! Are you mailing your ATCs from your home or do you take them to the post office to be mailed? I have come to find that things (at least here where I live) do not get lost as much if I take them to the post office. Unfortunately, sometimes mail can get stolen or stamps ripped off letters as some people are stamp collectors & want them for their own. When are the swaps due that you need to re-send? If you don' t think that they will make it to their destination in time then it is probably better just to let the swap host know what has happened & you guys can decide from there what to do about it. All hosts are different & might take a different approach to things. That is about the best advice I have right now. I'll think about it a bit & let you know if I think of anything else to add. Sorry to have to write a book about it:unsure:

Omg :o how did this end up in the Japan swap??? It was supposed to be in the go unicorn go swap :s how even ... I was 100% sure I was in that forum... Ugh it's so not my day... Even some things I ordered are stuck in customs... I'm so sorry :s since you're the host for that one as well... - what are your thoughts? - omg I really can't believe this *so embarrassed*

As for the questions: my hours don't always allow me to handdeliver them to the post office, so I'm obliged to get the stamps and add many in the hopes it's enough ^^ I don't get why it's not enough though; I've already send way more with the same amount :s

I need to get off the computer now but private message me & we'll talk about it there, okay? I'll be back on later this evening....

Wowzers! Those are really nice, Gypsiejanie!! I can tell right from your ATCs which themes you got. Awesome.

Lurkers are always welcome, Stahirala.

Welcome to the swap, Erineverafter!! Happy to see you joining in:D

Thanks for that reminder! Haven't started yet, but when I plan them out in my head, I do often forget that part. Maybe I should cut out some JAPAN words in varying styles, sizes, and colors. And then that part will be handy and nearby when I make up the cards.

Back
Top Bottom