Rainbows - HandDrawn/HandPainted Only - Due August 10th 2018

Awesome set cicicreates, I do like the hot air balloon - I've considered a hot air balloon swap :)

Welcome Aginghippychic

Excellent set, very bright colours and interesting themes, love that silhouette of a cat :) I'll be on the look out for them.

Ooooh yay mail call for two lots:
AN Sudyka - what a great set, are they done with acrylic? - I love the boat the best.
NatashaMay yours arrived too they are beautiful - yours must be watercolour I'm guessing?

Oh and of course thank you to both for the hosties - I really appreciate it and can't wait to pick one!

Hmmm a bit tricky - I agree they do pop but I do have it in my rules no white backgrounds and it wouldn't be fair to others... I'm sorry - I would of course accept them if the backgrounds were coloured in some fashion - I do think borders would make them pop nicely too. :)

Oops !

Sorry. I missed the bit about backgrounds. I'm glad I pointed it out, I know some people don't like white backgrounds. Personally I love botanical and natural world illustrations and love them with an unpainted background. Anyway here they are, ready to go. I would have loved the black to be darker but it's hard in watercolour.

View attachment 196848

Thank you Ann_Stebbings - I've had people in the past getting cross with me for swapping them something with a white background so I've made it a rule eversince. Your cards are wonderful and I appreciate you doing that! I'm unsure which is my fave - the eye and the tree are awesome especially.

Welcome to Bexmademe - happy to have you!
Also welcome to Yas - any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Ann, you did a great job on the backgrounds you chose - very nice!

Awesome job Ann :)

I look forward to seeing them Blueangel.

Mail call from the lovely Dithespy - your cards are lovely and rainbowy - i do love the cats too!

Welcome Jenmcjen - we're a helpful bunch so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch. I had a go with Swapbot a long time ago - maybe I'll get back into it!

Aginghippychic I love your cards, especially the cat who looks like he's been wrapped in a rainbow towel! Aww how cute.

Back
Top Bottom