Rainbows - HandDrawn/HandPainted Only - Due August 10th 2018

Mail call from a few today:
Kiracat – Very sweet and interesting cards – especially the Friends card – thank you for the hostie.
Amee.Burton – Excellent ideas and I totally love the dandelion one – great use of a white pen bravo! Thank you for including a host gift.
Miss – I concur that the llama is too cute for words – thank you for letting me keep one!
Bluesky – What whimsical and interesting doodles, great colours too! Thank you for the host card.

Lord knows where my cards are. I sent them at the end of June. That's the 2nd set that appear to have gone on their holidays. The average time for my cards to arrive in the US is 10 days. If they don't arrive in time, please withdraw me from the swap and feel free to keep the cards. I don't need to have them back.

Argh! Looks like I wont meet the deadline on this since youre in UK :( Im going to have to drop out of this, sorry!!

Yay a few more bits of mail:

Lysanka: Thank you very much for playing, your cards are very colourful.
DorothyGilmore: I love how you did the glass on all of these - fabulous. Thank you for letting me keep one.
Lazyshadows: Beautiful faces - love them all - thank you for letting me have one!

If you haven't already sent your cards I recommend withdrawing - I'll wait for up to a week past the due date but it's unfair to hold others up.

iidajenni your cards have arrived just in time :D Really lovely colours, Thank you for letting me keep one!

There are still people left in the swap but as none have requested my address I'll assume you're not playing - in which case I will be swapping out today (hopefully)

Thank you to all who played!

My fabulous, colourful returns today. Thank you so much seascape, aginghippychic and NatashaMay for your amazing art and a huge thanks to noodlerabbit for hosting. :)

Back
Top Bottom