Box of Bountiful Backgrounds Boomering Back: B5 Mixed media due SEPT 5th 2018

Ooh, Ooh, OOh - me! :)

Please may I have a space?

You have my address from the RR.

Edited to say, I have now THOROUGHLY read the instructions and can confirm that I am willing & able to take before and after photos and post them in the thread. ;)

This sounds intriguing! I’d like to play. :-)
I’m glad to post before and after... and examine everyone’s else’s! And you have my address. But I can send it again if you want. :-O

Last edited:
Yes, indeed, I am willing and able to do as asked/instructed. Please let me play, too! I will PM my address.

Can I play. I've read the rules and understand. I think this will be fun!

Oh by the way, I'm sure you have my address and I will be happy to post before and afters.

Last edited:
Can I play. I've read the rules and understand. I think this will be fun!

Oh by the way, I'm sure you have my address and I will be happy to post before and afters.

I dont have your address saved. I will try to remember to save it this time. Please send it again.

BTW, I went to urgent care, and I drove by the PO blue box so yes, I mailed off the cards. I have noted.

I have some kind or ear infection. They said I dont have strep, but need to go to my Primary cause, it looks like it is just beginning what ever it is and the can not pin point it. I am still in my jammies, and drat could not finish my first cup of coffee cause it hurts to swallow on one side. I love my coffee.

My doctor said just come on in when I am ready.

I have some kind or ear infection. They said I dont have strep, but need to go to my Primary cause, it looks like it is just beginning what ever it is and the can not pin point it. I am still in my jammies, and drat could not finish my first cup of coffee cause it hurts to swallow on one side. I love my coffee.

My doctor said just come on in when I am ready.

Ouch! I hope you're feeling better SOON! I know how you love your coffee!

hope you are feeling better. I've read the instructions and can follow along and post before and after photos
I would love to be part of this swap
I'm sending you my address via PM
JazzEars

And you had to do this without coffee?!? Insult and injury! Ugh....
Feel better quick!!!

Do you have any idea how much I lamented over my 1/2 of coffee I couldnt finish? I even tried micrwaving, but it just hurts too much to swallow.

When I got back from the doctors I thought about reheating it again. I told myslf no dump that down the drain it has been sitting too long.

So I took a nap after, piece of toast and applesauce. I needed something on my tummy for the Advil. I put one of those microwavable heating pads on my neck and hear and I took a 3 hour nap. Only woke up cause the dogs wanted to go outside and were whining.

I feel better the advil helps. the heating pad helps, but it doesnt last 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom