Box of Bountiful Backgrounds Boomering Back: B5 Mixed media due SEPT 5th 2018

I received my cards yesterday! Thanks for hosting such a great swap - I love the challenge to think outside of the box.

Also CQ5 - I appreciate all those stamps on my envelope! Especially love the Tiffany lamp. They will all be used.

Got my returns yesterday--all so wonderful! Thanks to Amychelle, bastcrystal, pithier, nanvan, and bunnymuther for creating such beautiful cards. And thank you for another fun and challenging swap, CQ!

Someone asked about how long it took me to make all those backgrounds. I guess about 7 years.

Ok No really, I was only hoarding them for 7 years, some less. Basically I would take some left over papers, when I was done with whatever project. I couldnt throw the scraps away. I would make a scrappy background for a future project, or an art a thon or what have you.

Then sometimes I would START something and couldnt find the next direction. I would put those 1/2 done backgrounds in a different part of my background box.

It came to the day that I realized I could die before I used both boxes of backgrounds. I have to say that you ladies, did a way way way better job of creating masterpieces from those saved backgrounds, than I could have done.

I would really like to remind everyone about a very important finish to a swap. Thanking and praising the makers of the card that you get back in the mail.

So please please please take the time to leave you rocks for the artists who made the cards you now hold.

I made it super easy by creating a link on the front page. Just click in the green name of the player, and it will take you to a post made by that player. Find YOU ROCKS, type out a positive comment, Hit I agree, and SEND, by clicking on add to reputation.

You do get a message, saying thanks for leaving,... blah blah blah, Click OK.

I also got my stunning cards last night!!!!! I just left i-Trader and you rocks.... thank you guys so much for your all-around awesomeness (and amazing art, obviously) :~)

Swap return cards arrived today! Thanks for another great swap CQ4! Cards I received are from BluSkyHare,Katelnorth,AngelJoy,Bluesky, & Haagmm. You guys rock!

Received my returns from JavaZarf, catladybj, Bunnymther, Marie, and pouringdiva! I am happy to add them all to my collection. Thank you, CastleQueen5, for being a hostess with the mostess!

Happy mail day! I received 5 of the most awesome cards from bastcrystal, katelnorth, Marie, Ali and BluSkyHare - thank you - I love them all! And special thanks to one of my most favourite hostesses, CQ5! Off to leave YouRocks and ITtrader.

Back
Top Bottom