Box of Bountiful Backgrounds Boomering Back: B5 Mixed media due SEPT 5th 2018

It looks like there might be 1 envelope of beautiful backgrounds left. If so, may I join?
I’m loving the trash to treasure challenge- it’s good to have some fresh stuff at my craft table.

So forgot to mention that I will post pictures, before and after. I promise not to be a silent swapper!

Dang Suzi I didnt even notice the omission. I did get your addresses and I mailed.

I got you down Haagmm. I will mail yours .

I might have 2 more envelopes. So I wont move us yet to active. I need to check after I take hubby to get antibiotics. He is feeling way better, the antibiotics are helping. They are killing off something that was giving him a fever and aches all over. He tested negative for flu and strep.

I’m sitting here waiting for 3 hours. I have paul’s iPad. I have been sorting my small box of ATCs for trade. I need to mail out some art a thon trades. I might go to some weird exercise class in 20 minutes. My ear is still clogged from the infection I had. Not really in pain. I just feel like I’m under water.

Wow CQ I’ve missed a ton!!! Glad to hear hubby is improving. You too? Your ear still seems fluidy.... ? Did you go to the exercise class? Be careful with rapid changes of position while your ears are like this.

I spent the morning cleaning out the bathroom closets. I’m so over it. Off to play with my new backgrounds!!!

I did go to the exercise class, It was Qigong, I think. Like tai chi. It wasnt too hard, but it did help you move, relax, breathe. I am getting the idea the classes are more about being mindful, and breathing and learning to de-stress.

you are not required to use the circus ticket. I just had 25 so It was a good place to give away the bulk of them. You can feel free to use it for this swap and the tiger postage on the envelope, but not obligated.

CQ--glad to hear things are looking up a bit! Qi Gong is very good for your Qi, your energy pathways.

I got my backgrounds today--love them! I'll post before & afters soon. Have to scan them at work.

So we did this meditative walk, and I could see I was wound up. I have a long way to go to get those energies in line. I did attempt to guide the energy to my neck and throat. Then my right heel. Cant say it helped much. But the gong class yesterday seemed to open my ear right up. Then it was bad again this am. I will go see my primary Monday, as they requested I come back for a follow up.

I did take a red pill one day, and when I needed them again, they were not in purse. Today my ear is better. I have one envelope left and will pm bastcrystal for her address now things have calmed down some. I have read 4 books in the last week. Lots of down time, and waiting room time.

knowing the backgrounds were coming this week
i had inspiration on t7 and have almost finished them.
only a little bit of cussing as stuff disappeared from the table and glue everywhere.
we hit 100 today
after an early morning run for bagels, we stayed indoors all day

I got my Trash to treasure and my House shaped cards done. I need to do the APC by small girl and ..... oh my cards for my own swap the house shaped apcs.

I really doubt, that I will be making any cards for this swap. As it wont be much of a surprise or challenge for me. I might be able to use some background others have sent me. Not a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom