"PROVERBially speaking" Swap~Due August 30, 2018

Cool, will add you Donnacr..thanks for joining.

Love your cards JazzEars, and your choice of proverbs, thanks for sharing.

View attachment 197024 View attachment 197025 View attachment 197026View attachment 197027
I've had a great evening watching fireworks and looking at proverbs. Here's what I came up with.
All of these use images from Barbara Lavallee's Painted Ladies book. She is a really amazing artist and it's so fun to use these works in collage.

I am in a group called a wish granted. I asked for Native Alaskan, Inuit images, as one of my 14 wishes. All because of your fun images. (you know you could copy the images on a flatbed scanner if you start running out of art)

I do really like the artist too.

Wonderful cards AnitaMac..can't wait to see them in person

Thanks for checking us out Photopam, hope you will join.

Welcome to you electricdesigner, so excited to have you join.

Thanks for letting me know AnitaMac...look forward to receiving them.

We got 10 inches of rain today. We dont measure the inches of rain but how far apart the rain drops are.

Ok not really sure how much rain but we got a big thunderstorm and blowing dust, and wet stuff from the sky, and a few palm branches blew down. It went from 109F down to 69F What a vast difference in temps. It is creeping back up to 75F Yeah the rains have come, it will cool off some at night.

So I wonder if there are proverbs about rain. I know I can not join another swap until I get my craft room cleaned up.

Last edited:
Don't worry about your craft room, I like the Irish Proverb....."CLEANING THE HOUSE WILL NOT PAY THE RENT"

Last edited:
Amychelle...great cards

Foxglove...great start...love your first two cards..signing you up

Welcome JoyceG...Glad you could join

I finished my cards tonight. They are: "The butterfly often forgets that it was a caterpillar." "Never toot your own horn"
and "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." I will mail on Monday.

JoyceG

Back
Top Bottom