"PROVERBially speaking" Swap~Due August 30, 2018

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on, a week ago Friday my Dad walked into the Doctor's office for a cough, got sent to the emergency room for a rapid heart beat, did and x-ray, got admitted into the hospital the same day for pneumonia, on Monday we were sent home with hospice with cancer in his lungs and he passed away on Saturday. Needless to say it has been a very busy week and 1/2.

Oh cinlan- I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Oh my gosh. Cinlan, I am so very sorry! Take whatever time you need to take care of yourself and your family. (((Hugs)))

Cindy so sorry to read your posting, keeping you and your family in my prayers, that journey of your Dad went way too quickly.

Received cards from Allegrae, Christie, & Leslee, all are great cards, thanks so much for the host card.

Received more in the mail today...cards from mwilding & LMFiber, both sets are awesome, love your hearts mwilding and the fabric/material atcs are great LMFiber...thanks for the host cards

I am going to change this thread from "open" to "active". Will be swapping out this weekend, will let you know when they are mailed.

So sorry to hear about your dad, Cinlan... thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....

Back
Top Bottom