"PROVERBially speaking" Swap~Due August 30, 2018

All of the cards are swapped out, they will be mailed out tomorrow. Be sure to check out the Swap Gallery

Please remember to leave I trader for me and You Rock for artist whose cards you receive. You can leave these easily by clicking on YOU ROCK next to their name in the thread or
by clicking here ->http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=35434

Last edited:
Cards arrived here today also, what a treat. thanks to Cindy for hosting a wonderful swap and thanks to Amy, Carol and Cherub, what a treat to received hand written words.

Do you pretty much have to scan the cards to get them into the template for the gallery page?

You have to scan the cards you want to go in the template, size them to 202/144 and then you can put them in the template, the templates they have in the thread either don't have enough cards or too many sideways. I find it just easier to make own on template. I use Gimp, it is a free program, I just open the cards as new layers and arrange them and then put a grid around them.

I received my cards last Friday (or Thursday...we're not the best at getting the mail). Wonderful cards! I'm off to leave iTrader and rep points. Thanks!

Today brought a letter with beautiful cards. Thank you very much: cinlan, LMFiber, Amychelle, SuzieG1013, Allegrae, CastleQueen5, CherubsGarden for their artfully made cards. Special thanks cinlan to the hostess of the swap and bonus card. Very fun game. Thanks

I am still waiting on about 7 to confirm they have received there cards but I will move this thread to archive and hopefully they will find it there. Thanks to everyone who participated. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as me.

Back
Top Bottom