Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Challenge Hunt ATART on July 20-23

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My last card for the Hunt had to be for the theme sniisk gave me: tropical to complete challenge 57

​If people would like to trade for any of my pig cards I am able to make one of each of them for trade.
    I have a new address from the end of June - ROBINA.

Now hosting: Halloween/ Autumn ATART running Oct 30-Nov 4 (thread coming shortly)

2. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for playing!
    My chunky page list and APC list

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CastleQueen, Thank you for liking my 'Purple' card! Let me know if you'd like to trade

Thank you for hosting sniisk… sorry I wasn't able to participate more xx

5. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had so much fun and I'm proud of my 19 points! I hope next time I can make more and be a little more active in the athon.

7. Likes nanvan, sniisk, Beverley liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to our hostess for running a great Athon!!! Very creative challenges! Nice to see (and trade) new players and "the usual suspects"!

9. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Likes jo.on.the.go, Beverley liked this post
    jo.on.the.go is offline going, going, always going...would you believe Mongolia?
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was such a good Athon. I am amazed at how many points some people accrued. I had been in a bit of a slump, so this motivated me to get drawing again. Now that it is over, I still have some ideas in my head but I ran out of steam.

I will try to mail my cards out on Friday. Some people have requested cards from me and I still haven't replied - don't give up on me - I am working on this. At this point I am no longer marking "traded" on my posts for this thread. As soon as I get each trade figured out, I will move the traded cards out of the athon gallery. The rest will move out by Friday. At that time I will probably delete my images from this thread.

Thanks for hosting sniisk. You did a wonderful job keeping us enthused and on track. I liked the daily updates about points each of us earned. The tasks were clever and fun. And good job for all of the artists.

11. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Likes nanvan, Beverley liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUGE THANK YOU to sniisk for planning the challenges and running the ATART! And thanks to all who participated, making this a fun and lively event.
    I moved my cards over to the available gallery. I will mail trades by Saturday.

By the way, I never found a stamp. I did find a stamp pad...I once had a return address stamp...from so long ago the stamp pad was dry as a bone. I may try and refresh it with some india ink. Then again, I may just look for a stamp...I'll unveil it at the next athon.

13. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Likes nanvan, Beverley liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    A "cliff-hanger" ending this time! We will have to tune in later to find out what happens!
    (Glad you are in the mindset to keep stamping, Lorna!!!)
    On another note... I mailed my local US trades today. Internationals will go later this week. Thanks again, all.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to sniisk for another fabulous range of challenges - always a couple to make me climb out of my comfort zone and try something new.
    Thanks to all who commented on my cards and with whom I traded - I still have cards from this Athon in my Athon Gallery if anyone would like to add a trade.
    I plan to mail by Friday when my Athon cards will join my Available cards in my Gallery. Thanks again.
    I have a new address from the end of June - ROBINA.

Now hosting: Halloween/ Autumn ATART running Oct 30-Nov 4 (thread coming shortly)

16. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Likes jo.on.the.go liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, I was glad for the challenge prompts it helped me pick themes and quotes for that Proverbially speaking swap. I would have never came up with the banana nor water melon theme, and the flying and swimming ones were more of a happy accident when I was looking for hero quotes. Hero Heron. Go figure.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder to Sniisk, I was starting a sticker rak to your daughter, Nothing to do with this athon, and your two cards will be in her envelope. It is all stamped up with some older stamps. It isnt too likely you will want her stickers anyway they are geared for a kid.

19. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    Just a reminder to Sniisk, I was starting a sticker rak to your daughter, Nothing to do with this athon, and your two cards will be in her envelope. It is all stamped up with some older stamps. It isnt too likely you will want her stickers anyway they are geared for a kid.
    You what? I think Hilla is getting more mail nowadays than I do . Thank you! An usually it actually doesn't matter if stickers are for me or for her because she takes and uses them anyway.

21. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

23. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just talked to Just Ducky(Nancy). She is going through some stuff, but the doctors havent decided what yet. She isn't feeling real bad, but has no energy. She will try to get online tomorrow to talk to peeps. Her words are "still kicking, just not very high".

25. Thanks jo.on.the.go, Beverley thanked this post
    Likes HHC liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanna I just left you a rep big and realized after I hit send they switched Hilla to Hills.

27. Thanks sniisk thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda4atc View Post
    Just talked to Just Ducky(Nancy). She is going through some stuff, but the doctors havent decided what yet. She isn't feeling real bad, but has no energy. She will try to get online tomorrow to talk to peeps. Her words are "still kicking, just not very high".
    Good to hear that. I have been suffering from so many issues during this spring and summer and haven't asked how other people are doing.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that Sanna, I hope things are better now. hugs

We have so many friends here that it is really hard to keep track. I have never met Nancy, but through AFA and phone calls she is one of my best friends. I wish I were better, but I am not good at keeping in touch with people that are not in my daily routing pretty often. I barely keep in touch with family, and have many friends that I only touch base with around the holidays.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been worried about her. I have been looking for some one who might have some information on her. Thanks for letting us know Linda.
    Check out Creations by Jill on Facebook
    APC Wish List
    I have a new address. PM me for it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got Lorna's Challenge marathon RAK! Thanks so much!
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent and globe stamp - please pm me.

32. Likes sniisk liked this post