Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HandDrawn/HPaint Decorated Letter ATCs V, W, X, Y & Z plus a mystery!Due Aug. 27

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

HandDrawn/HPaint Decorated Letter ATCs V, W, X, Y & Z plus a mystery!Due Aug. 27

Swap Due Date – 27th August

Signup/withdraw date – 20th July, to allow time for allocation of mystery letters
    Number of Cards - 6 for 6
    Number of participants - unlimited
    Media – Hand Drawn/Hand Painted– no embellishments please (but a little touch of glitter glue is acceptable).
    HD/HP Decorated Letter ATCs V, W, X, Y & Z plus a mystery!

This is the last in our series of swaps - a whole alphabet of beautifully decorated letters. Make them simple or ornate, highly coloured, monochrome, or shades of grey. Illustrate with things starting with the letter (ie I illustrated with an icicle?) or on their own. As long as the letter is the main focus of the card, let your muse move you. So many styles to choose from; Zentangled letters, and letters with dangles; old manuscripts and illuminated letters etc. Why not try some different techniques for this last one. You must have lots of styles to inspire you by now.

Now here’s the mystery bit – when you sign up, indicate which letter you would like to receive as your 6th card together with a colour theme if you like. I will then give each player a letter to make as their 6th.

The cards:
    -Each card must be ATC size, exactly 2.5" x 3.5" and on a sturdy base (cardstock, bristol, heavy watercolor paper, chipboard), and sent in its own plastic sleeve.
    - Send work into which you put time, imagination and care, and would be happy to receive! I will trade effort for effort so make them your best effort.
    - Each card must be original, no copies please.
    - Label all cards with at least your real name, AFA username, date, location and name of the swap. A host card is not required but will be a very treasured addition to my growing collection.

Postage/Mailing:
    When taping the cards together, just a little washi tape works great to keep them in place when mailing (don’t use ordinary masking tape – it’s a nightmare and ruins the plastic sleeves). Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out. Some pictures of your efforts would be great inspiration for those still ‘lurking’.

US Players: please send a well concealed $2 in with your cards.
    Other International Players: Please send $2 in your envelope if you have them. Failing that PM me for paypal details.
    Include a large address label with your address neatly printed. I will provide envelopes.
    Please PM me for my address when you are ready to send your cards but I have not moved.

Make sure you allow your cards enough mailing time to get to me, late cards will be returned to the artist, unswapped, at their expense. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral iTrader given. We all understand when life throws unexpected things at us, so please, please communicate.
    Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave an iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from – It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too. This is optional, but a nice way to say thank you. We all need a little encouragement.

Please write your username and Swap Name on the back of your envelopes.
    I will leave iTrader for each player as I receive their cards.

A big thank you to all those who joined this series with me. I have an amazing collection now - I hope you all do too.

We love eye candy, so do post photos of your cards to the thread for us all to admire.

0. ann_stebbing
    1. Suzi http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...09#post1978609 Pink letter S for pourindiva
    2. pouringdiva http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...52#post1978652 Bright happy Letter K for Bluesky
    3. Bluesky http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...82#post1978782 Letter C in Rose & Pink for CiCiCreates
    4. CiCiCreates http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...82#post1978882 Letter Q in leafy, tropical colours for Sorxia
    5. Sorxia http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...39#post1979439 A letter E for Fandanie
    6. Fandanie http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...79#post1979479 A purple L for ThouArtDelyrias
    7. ThouArtDelyrias http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...36#post1979536 Letter D in Red for Donnacr
    8. Donnacr http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...94#post1979994 Letter S for Suzi
    Last edited by ann_stebbing; 07-13-2018 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Due date (swap Header) moved to top line

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please sign me up! I would like the letter S, the color doesn’t matter.

3. Likes pouringdiva liked this post
    pouringdiva is offline Pink is not a color; It is a attitude!!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am in. I would like a S in any shade of Pink for my mystery card.

Bluesky is offline I create therefore I know I am
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in. I would like the letter k. Bright happy color(s).
    Think happy thoughts

6. Likes pouringdiva liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign me up please! I would like the letter C in shades of rose and pink.
    Now Hosting: 1:1 Trading - Doll-Shaped "Dolls of the World" Cards and Greek Mythology Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ladies. I will wait until a few more people sign up before allocating your 'mystery' letter. It will appear in the sign up list.

9. Likes pouringdiva liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to join this swap. Sign me up, please.
    I make stuff.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome Sorxia. Let me know what 'mystery' letter you would like.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I'd like the letter "Q", in leafy, tropical colors.
    I make stuff.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye candy anyone?

Spent the weekend doing my cards for this swap. They don't look metallic in the photos but I used lots of metallic paints and inks.

20180701_155546-1.jpg

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please sign me up
    Letter E
    Love this swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ann, I love your bright and beautiful letters - so pretty!
    Now Hosting: 1:1 Trading - Doll-Shaped "Dolls of the World" Cards and Greek Mythology Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad for the pm! sign me up and I would love a purple L!

pouringdiva is offline Pink is not a color; It is a attitude!!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ann your set is beautiful

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please sign me up to finish this gorgeous series.
    I would like to have the letter 'D' - if in colour, can it be RED! My mystery letter will also be tangled.
    I have a new address from the end of June - ROBINA.
    Now hosting:

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Donnacr.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you all hard at work? It's too hot here to work. It's crazy this year, we're either baking at over 30 degrees (Celcius) or suffering from severe thunderstorms, with high winds and huge hailstones (but those were a few miles away, we escaped those, the golf ball sized lumps of ice caused a lot of damage).

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    We just had a long heatwave here! We are definitely not used to those high temperatures! I did take advantage of the indoor time by doing some crafts.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has been 100 degrees plus (Fahrenheit) for more than a month. Average is 108. Now it is cooling down because the beloved monsoons have arrived. YAY! in Aug. it goes back up though when we dry out again. usually 100-110. UGH!

23. Likes CiCiCreates, Suzi liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, I have allocated mystery letters to everyone signed up so far. It's in blue at the end of your line in the list of players in Post 1. I have left myself out in case we get a late joiner, but I think that's the usual crew. I have also set a sign up date of 20th July.