Darling Dolphins - Due September 6th 2018

I'm goiung to be away from home for a couple of weeks, but I'll check in when I can.

Yep! I found two sets of cards to mail!
The dolphins will need to be weighed by the PO because the package is really lumpy so now they won’t go out until tomorrow

Beautiful cards, Morgenvogel.

And I came home to gorgeous dolphins from jo.on.the.go and Lysankya

Suzi, your cards are here, just one day later than me! Not bad for the mail system, eh?

dithespy, my cards usually make a fast trip to France! Sometimes they go faster than to USA addresses!

You will probably be OK,ArtandSoulCT, as long as you mail them soon. I look forward to seeing them.

Thank you dithespy for hosting this swap! Thank you ArtandSoulCT , ann_stebbing, and Lysankya for sharing your art with me!

My darling dolphins have just beached up. Thanks for hosting Di, and thanks to my artists, jo.on.the.go, kris10satcs and Lysankya. Just off to leave reps. There was also a darling little dolphin charm. Not sure if that was from Di, or Jo, whose envelope it was in. Whoever it was - thank you - just adorable.

I received my cards while I was away on vacation. My "you rocks" have been passed on and the i-Trader as well. Thanks for hosting this swap, dithespy.

Back
Top Bottom