Media
Swap Due Date: August 17th
Number of Items: 3:3
Number of Participants: 12
Media: Hand-Drawn/ Hand-Painted
Harry Potter Character Swap

WELCOME!!

HOW TO PLAY
-Comment your Hogwarts House, to receive a magical surprise!!
-You can draw any 3 characters from any of the Wizarding World (books, HP movies, Fantastic Beasts movies, Pottermore, Cursed Child). Join me in creating amazing cards. Swapping will be done effort to effort.

-Please leave you rock point to the artists who’s cards you receive, and if you feel like I did a good job, please leave an iTradeer for me.-
I will send iTraders as soon as I receive the cards.

CARD RULES
-All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishment/ collages are allowed as long as the card is mostly hand drawn.
-Cards must be 2.5’’x3.5’’, make sure that the cards are not flimsy, or extra thick.
-Cards must be fully covered, no blank backgrounds.
-Please include your username and swap name on the back of your cards along with any other information you wish to add.
-Host cards are not required, but will be forever treasured should you want to include one.

MAILING
The due date is August 17th, 2018.
Please PM me for me address when you are ready to mail.
Package your cards in individual plastic ATC sleeves.
US PLAYERS-- Please send a SASE envelope, or just a label with you address with a minimum of .50 cents of stamps, or a Forever stamp.
INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS-- Please write or type your address on a mailing label or piece of paper. Please include $2 USD well concealed or US Stamp equivalent. I will provide the envelopes.
If your cards are bulky please send extra postage to cover them.
I will mail the cards with the amounts of postage needed for your returns.

Who is in??
1. miss(RECIEVED)
2. MisterLarson (RECIEVED)
3. Sorxia RECIEVED)
4. ali (RECIEVED)
5. kentuckydakota(RECIEVED)
6. casivonmir (RECIEVED)
7. Jenmcjen(WITHDRAWN)
8. natayas3 (RECIEVED)
9. Ivyscribblez (RECIEVED)
10. hsmm(RECIEVED)
11. malufean76(RECIEVED)
12. minibee1010

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS I've never been so excited upon seeing the name of a swap....... PLEASE sign me up!!! As for house, I've been sorted into both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw according to various sorting hats over the past few decades :cute: but I identify as a Gryffindor

Welcome Ali! I’m glad you like the theme!! I get sorted into Ravenclaw and Gryffindor too, I prefer Ravenclaw though!

The Sorting Hat takes your preference into consideration! I'm always 50/50 Slytherin/Ravenclaw. But I would refuse to answer a quiz to get into my house dormitory- I'd Accio my bedding and go sleep in the dungeon......which totally tips my scales to Slytherin....and I'm perfectly happy with that! :) Plus, my favorite color is green, so that works for me.

Reactions: ali
Sorxia--- I have known a lot of Slytherins that are also Ravenclaw

Zamdradee and casivonmir---- Hope you decide to join!!

Wolf_Moon---- Yes, any creature counts!!

I have not joined a swap in so long but I can't pass up a Harry Potter Swap! Please add me!
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. Ravenclaw, here.

Back
Top Bottom