Build a House With ATC's - Due August 31

I like that name!! I’m not too active either anymore. Got a request and mailed same day though... so that felt good.

Geez I thot I sugned up fir this! : (
I was getting ready to start my cards!
I see this is your cut off date, if anyone drops out today could you please put my name in?
Oh and I'm almost ready to send you those hearts!

Reactions: ali
No worries catladybj! We can handle one more. :-) I’ll add you now, to both swaps so your page will be complete. I love filling in the whole scene! I’m ready when you are!

Here they are - my house cards, open and closed.
I have loved this and would love to do the horizon swap as well.
The two boys in the opening window swivel :)

I am struggling with this swap. I want to show you what I got so far.

All three of these cards need more. Still working on the roof and one more window. I also never to my window die cuts in the mail.

Last edited:
I agree CQ, the lady by the window is perfect as is. And THANK YOU for making me a window! I too prefer the dragonfly. Window boxes maybe? IDK... I think they look good. I love the wood grain on your door! :-) Now all you need is a roof.
I’m planning another build a house swap from the inside of the house later. Some of these could go either way. How cool is that?!?!

Last edited:
Thank you all for so many nice comments about my cards. Everyone is turning out such creative cards, and all so different from each other!

Marie oops just saw you would like another atc house card - I was going to send hostess goodies - but now there is another bob around window instead! So your choice from all the cards :)

Here is my house...I hope the theme is not too specific.
I adore lighthouses...and I hope there are are others who would enjoy a lighthouse roof.

Wow, that is so cool, and cheerful! That front door! The window shelves, the spiral staircase, and the lighthouse roof - love it!!

Back
Top Bottom