Build a House With ATC's - Due August 31

CQ5, will you clean up mine while you're at it? I have such a disaster that I actually can't create until I clean. I've now lost the last few inches of desk space that I had available to work on....

First time I have ever done a swap like this. It was fun. Hopefully my cards are like what you are looking for. I did the roof in one long piece.
View attachment 196986

And I have been "forced" to clean up my craft room. We are moving from NY to AL so I have done a lot of sorting and purging (probably not as much as my hubby would like me to!) of craft supplies. Fortunately, we have a Youth For Christ group who takes donations, so they got a lot of it. Hopefully our closing will be by the end of this month, then at the end of August we will be heading down with all our belongings we are keeping. My hubby's Mom is 93 so we are hanging around (in a rented home) for about a month after our closing so she doesn't get so stressed about us leaving right away. And as long as she is still living, we will rent a house in NY for June - August when it's probably too hot for me in AL anyway. Right now it's been too hot for me in NY! Oh well. Praise God for air conditioning! :jiggy:

Wow AngelJoy! You’ve got a LOT going on!!! May everything go well with you and yours!

LOVE your house!!! It’s awesome!!!

Okay to clarify, we are building a flat house not a 3-dimensional house- correct?
I have to lurk for the moment, I've got some stuff to catch up on. I don't know how I missed seeing this -I check the open forum-and mail art(sadly nothing new for 😿awhile now!)every couple of days for new swaps!

Whew Heather... you scared me! AFA without you playing just would NOT be the same. :twitcy: The roof can be done either way, as 2 ATC’s or as one larger card. (If you do it as one large card it counts as 2 of your 6 cards).

Roof cards MUST pair to compose both sides of one roof.
(*You do NOT have to split the roof. You may send ONE 5 inch wide roof if you prefer.)

Are you referring to post #7?

Ha,Marie, if somebody puts Geico geckos in their windows, CQ5 will Have to join in. And hopefully someone will put some cats in their windows too! Looks like I'm leaning closer to joining!

You’re welcome to lurk catladybj, enjoy your visit and I hope you join in! Geico geckos and cats you say? Whirrrr... whirrrr..... wheels in my head are turning...

Yes a flat house... can you imagine mailing 3-D? Oh my! Whirrrr.... whirrrr....

Welcome Greenpengirl... so glad to have a new architect. I’ll add you to the list now. :cute:

Hmm, very tempting. Lurking for the moment, as I'm going to be really really busy in the next few weeks, and then in August I'll actually be in the US, but without most of my craft supplies. But I would love to join, so... Lurking :)

Enjoy your lurking visit katelnorth. If opportunity allows we’d love to have you join us.
:-)

Back
Top Bottom