Build a House With ATC's - Due August 31

US post considered stopping Saturday’s at one point... but it didn’t go over well. They found a different solution. I sure hope your house makes it safely! They’re each so special. I was going to go through the bits I have left, hostess cards etc and build mine today, but I think I’ll wait until everyone has theirs. I’m beaming travelling winds to all remaining sets... whoooOooOsh.....

Just finished itrader and you rocks... here is my fantastic new house! The movers are coming later today to help with all the boxes..... ;~)

fullsizeoutput_2813.jpg

Ali, that came together so cute! I’m very glad you’re settling in! You’ve all made this such a fun swap! ;)

Oh wow Nanvan! When I saw there was a new entry I scurried over expecting to see that you had received your house at last… Hopefully tomorrow :-)

Oh wow Nanvan! When I saw there was a new entry I scurried over expecting to see that you had received your house at last… Hopefully tomorrow :-)

On the plus side, I read today that the postal workers won't be striking tomorrow - they've agreed to keep talking, at least for a little longer - I'm hoping that will give my house time to arrive. Feeling hopeful.

My goodness! Is there a special permit required to transport a house across state lines? I only cleared this transport with the postal service.... :unsure:

Yippee! I received my house today! It was encased in a plastic bag with a note from Canada Post apologizes for the "damage" to my envelope. Actually, the envelope wasn't even torn and none of my cards was damaged thanks to excellent packaging! I will assemble and post a picture later, after I've finished making dinner and other assorted chores.

My house is a very, very fine house ... no cats in the yard but lots of kids! Mom and dad are upstairs having some quality time, green vines climb the brick wall and a pretty yellow finch sits on my window sill. And above my beautiful roof, only blue sky! My thanks to everyone who contributed to this fine construction and to Marie, our fabulous hostess! I will leave YouRocks and ITrader tomorrow. Tonight I need sleep. Thanks again!

...and now I'll be going to bed humming that song. Could be worse, of course!

My house is a very, very fine house ... no cats in the yard but lots of kids! Mom and dad are upstairs having some quality time, green vines climb the brick wall and a pretty yellow finch sits on my window sill. And above my beautiful roof, only blue sky! My thanks to everyone who contributed to this fine construction and to Marie, our fabulous hostess! I will leave YouRocks and ITrader tomorrow. Tonight I need sleep. Thanks again!

My house arrived and I'm so very pleased. I'm going to leave thank yous to everyone now!

I’m glad you’re pleased RaineyDay! It was really fun piecing them together. :-) So glad you played!

Back
Top Bottom