Build a House With ATC's - Due August 31

Welcome aaeshelman! Glad you’re here! Open medium, just nothing too bulky or heavy. I’ve already seen paper collage, some metallics... this would be a good opportunity for digital. I’m mixing HD/HP watercolors with paper collage. I’m done but for the roof. I’m thinking of adding words there. Some kind of ‘home’ quote. What are you thinking of? :-)
I’ll go get you on the list.

Welcome to the lurkers corner Rosecake. I hope you get inspired to join in! :-) It’s been really fun so far.

I cant believe you are tempting me with a teaser of a possible Geigo Gecko.
I do have some super good new. NO NOT THAT!
Part of my cleaning up yesterday, involved me gluing down some windows and doors to some atc cards.

No promises that those cards will make the cut for this swap, but it looks promising.

Wonderful cards, Marie! Really looks like so much fun. Love the people in the windows and the gecko as well!!

Thank you CiCi. :-) I’m happy with it. I’m intrigued to see how it’s parts will meld with others into a new house. :-)

Yay Yona!!! Thank you, and welcome! I’ll add your name to the construction crew right now.

Welcome to lurkers corner notinkansas and ali. Enjoy your lurk and do join us if you can. :-) There’s still plenty of time.

Back
Top Bottom