12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

kentuckydakota

ATC Superhero
Media
Due Date: Sept 5, 2018
Title: The 12th Annual Personal Profile PAT (formerly known as Dina's)
No withdrawals
Number of Cards - 4 for 4
Number of participants - 8 groups of 5
Requires iTrader rating of 15 or more to join

Personal Profile PAT

Welcome back Profile PAT! I've missed you!

If you have never played in the profile PAT before, pay close attention to the directions. It's a little bit different:

FIRST: Fill out your profile before signing up.

You MUST have your profile filled in to sign-up! (The more information in your profile the better!)

This will work like a Pick A Theme except...

SECOND: You will not pick a theme.

instead of choosing a theme, your fellow group-mates will make a card for you using the information posted in your profile. It can be anything listed in your profile from where you live, to your profession, to, of course, themes you collect. Anything in your profile is fair game.

THIRD: You will not pick a group and you can not be listed twice. You will be grouped according to the order you sign up.

FOURTH
: Any and all mediums are welcome and you cannot specify mediums for your returns. Since everyone is randomly placed in groups this allows each person to work in the media they do their best work in. It also means the returns are usually exceptionally good.

FIFTH: This is a great way to get to know your fellow ATCers! Enjoy getting art from artists you haven't traded with before or find out things you didn't know about old friends by checking out their profile. It's good fun!

So in a nutshell:
You make a card for the 4 other people in your group based on their profile info. Can be a hobby, pet, occupation, favorite song, ANYTHING mentioned in their profile!(If they list a dislike, not that!) Try to look through the WHOLE profile. That way everybody gets a nice mix of subjects.

Rules and such:
• All cards should be standard atc size: 2.5” x 3.5” and sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy paper)
• All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
• All cards must be original, and each card should be different. Please do your best work and send cards you would love to receive.
• Make sure the swap name, your real name, and your site user name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
• Do try and comment in the thread now and then so the thread keeps hopping.

Mailing & Postage:
-When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address if you don’t already have it.
-Please put your site name, the swap name and your group number on the outside of all envelopes.

US participants: Please include a SASE with enough postage to cover your returns. At least as much as it cost to mail your cards to me.

International participants: Please include a large address label or slip of paper with your address clearly written on it. If you have a dollar or US postage to cover your returns I'd greatly appreciate it. I also take paypal. If you can’t swing it, I'll cover your postage- just let me know.

As with any PAT: ONCE YOU SIGN UP YOU CAN NOT DROP! I hate to leave negatives, so please be certain before you commit.
Ok, here we go. Let's get those profiles fill out and get to know some new friends!

Group 1
1.Ferretgirl
2.dithespy
3.lazyshadows
4.Sorxia
5.yonawrites

Group 2
1.Prex79
2.CiciCreates
3.Karenr
4.goatgirl
5.ThouArtDelyrias