12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

Well, the weekend is here. Hurrah! And I'm ready to report on this nice stack of envelopes in front of me. I have cards in from:Ali, mrubyjean, Noodlerabbit88, nanvan, and Foxglove. Thank you all for getting these here in a timely manner. :) Much appreciated!

Times running short, kids. We're just about 2 weeks out, so this is a good weekend to finish them up and pop them in the post, if you haven't already.

Here're my group 8 cards. They'll be in Monday's mail.

~ black cat for Bastcrystal
~ crossword, wire, tree, flower, bird & fish for mrubyjean
~ map, arrow, nature for Hem18
~ adult coloring (+ one for you to color, not shown) for Roadbike831

Profile Swap 2.jpgProfile Swap 1.jpg

I finished my cards and I dropped them in the mail:
KIMG0852.jpgKIMG0855.jpg
T-Rex for ESSY, shoe for POURING DIVA, Travel for RED PLANT LADY, Futurama for COLLAGIENT, and Cheshire for KENTUCKY.

6 Cards going out in the mail tomorrow 8/27/18, 4 for group 8 and 2 cards for the host!

Hope they are all acceptable !!!

Group 8
1.Bastcrystal - Eagle (2nd Card)
2.Hem18 - Justice, Arrows (3rd Card)
3.Mrubyjean - Take Some Time , Wish (1st card)
5.trini70 - Drifting sands (4th Card)

last 2 are for Host (KentuckyDakota)

Dolan

View attachment 198592

Well alrighty then, so many cards came in this week! I have cards in from Trini 70, Lazyshadows, PouringDiva, JudyLee, BARox88, Roadbike 831, ruthe, redplantlady, Michelle Mc, Hem 18, and Collagaint Ashley. Whew! Busy mailbox!

I'll be watching for those cards prex.

And anyone who's traded with me before, the address is the same. Anyone who may still need it, shoot me a pm and I'll get that to you. But put a rush on them if you haven't mailed already because the due date is a mere 4 days away.

These are my cards for Group 1. They are in the mail.

Steampunk Unicorn for dithespy
Dark Gothic Lady for lazyshadows
Dandelions with a lil Little Red Riding Hood for Ferretgirl
Witchy woman with skull necklace for Sorxia
Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland hostie for Kentuckydakota

I ran out of attachments so I JUST learned how to do this....sorry for the large images.

1_Steampunk_Unicorn_for_dithespy.jpg
1_Dark_Gothic_Lady_for_lazyshadows.jpg

1_Dandelions_with_a_lil_Little_Red_Riding_Hood_for_Ferretgirl.jpg
1_Witchy_woman_with_skull_necklace_for_Sorxia.jpg

1_Queen_of_Hearts_from_Alice_in_Wonderland_hostie_for_Kentuckydakota.jpg

Super job yonawrites! That queen of hearts is gorgeous! Thank you so much!

And I'm loving all the details on the steampunk unicorn. Yowza! That's a lot of work! Good job :)

And 2 more days til the swap out. If you haven't told me your cards are on their way and I still don't have them, please check in. I don't want anyone to be missed and I'm planning to swap out on time. If you already told me they're in the mail, you're good. I'm watching for them.

For those of you who were asking about the Monochrome Rainbow swap, and anyone else interested, it's up in the thread today. I've got a link in my signature.

I have to apologize to KD&my group-the due date snuck up on me, I'm lucky sometimes to know which day of the week it is, much less the date. My cards Just went into the mail. I had made my lists of possibilities, started planning getting stuff together,&stalled. I wasn't going to Not send them tho-i'm in a group!
I will attempt to post them in my gallery, but lately havn't had much luck succeeding.
I am sorry. They Are on their way.

Thanks for letting me know catladybj. Although I'm hoping you expressed them because otherwise I'm afraid they aren't going to make it. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

Back
Top Bottom