12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

Thanks for letting me know catladybj. Although I'm hoping you expressed them because otherwise I'm afraid they aren't going to make it. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

CastleQueen in Arizona got the swap cards today (FRI) that I mailed the same time as to you- wouldn't it be vunderbar if mine got to you tomorrow!!! Crossing fingers&toes&my nose!

Last edited:
Yonawrites, your cards are here.

Ok groupies- Most groups are swapped and ready to mail out. I'm giving it to Monday to see if the last two sets come in, then we will be in the mail and those who miss the mailout will have to work out personal trades with their group members.

Thank you all for playing in the Personal Profile PAT and I hope you enjoy your returns. I'm very impressed with the quality of work! A big pat on the back for you all :)

All cards are in the mail. Thank you all for playing. It was great fun! I look forward to running into you all in future PATs and swaps. :)

I received my pretty returns today. Thanks to Group 6-Essy, Red Plant Lady, Collagaint Ashley, and Pouring Diva for the cool artwork and to Kentucky Dakota for hosting a fun swap.

Aw, I'm so sorry Beverley! We will be Profile PATing again next year, Lord willin' and the crik don't rise. It usually goes up sometime in the summer-July is pretty common, so watch for it then.

Oh my gosh, not to be overly dramatic, but I am SO in love with my returns - y'all went all out! Bear with me, because I gotta share the love!
--BArox818: The "Messy Muse" is so fun...I love how you integrated the printed images and what looks like paint on the edges. I didn't realize from the photo you loaded that the woman's face was actually something you drew!

--Katelnorth: Love my Captain America card! I only have a tiny amount of Marvel, and Cap is one of my favorites! Love the bookpage (because I LOOOOVE bookpages too!), and I know this wasn't intentional, but at the very top are the words "dead asleep", and the irony made me crack up!

--Carol: I don't have many "things in jars", so this one is extra special! It even looks like you took the extra step of making the jar from acetate - I love that! The colors and the sparkle/shimmer on the sealife are so pretty...I love everything!

--Robin - I love my moon! He is so happy all snuggled in the clouds! I love the colors and whimsy of him!

Yikes! Edited to add THANK YOU for the host! This was a challenging but really fun swap!

Last edited:
I'm so very glad you enjoyed it Foxglove! :)
The returns this year were super! I really enjoyed getting my hands on them, if only for a little while, lol.

Well, I too, am delighted with all of my returns! Kokeshi, fairy, peacock, and golden glittery "Carol" with butterfly and tiny cameo. I love you all, thanks so much! Great hosting job on this PAT as usual, KD!

Received my cards, and I've got to say, I am SO impressed!! Thank you everyone!!

I received my wonderful set, as well! Thank you to CiCiCreates, ThouArtDelyrias, karenr, and goatgirl for beautiful cards! Thank you kentuckydakota for hosting this wonderful PAT!

You are very welcome Bex and Prex. It was a ball.

And just a reminder to everyone-as the returns are beginning to land in earnest now-don't forget that all your group mates get itraders, not "You Rocks". Though you can rock 'em too. :)

Received my cards yesterday - hoorah. A lovely selection of cards fromfoxglove (crow theme), carol (two cards! A house and a dragonfly card), robin (dragonfly theme) and Barox818 (raven theme). I like all of them very much. Thanks for your efforts in making cards for me, and thanks to kentuckydakota for hosting this PAT again. Looking forward to next year!

You are very welcome Bex and Prex. It was a ball.

And just a reminder to everyone-as the returns are beginning to land in earnest now-don't forget that all your group mates get itraders, not "You Rocks". Though you can rock 'em too. :)

So we treat each group mate as an individual trade and give itrader that way?

Got my wonderful thoughtful cards yesterday.

A cute "hippy" dachshund from Ancient Planter

Peace Card "take risks" Jimi Hendrixs from nanvan

A rooster crossing the road from ali

Thanks to all so much and kentuckydakota for hosting yaaaaaay

Wooo, mine just got here too, and they are three of the best cards I have ever seen :~)

Thank you SO much for the inspired Buddha from nanvan, stunning "Embark" card from Ancient Planter, and the friendliest alligator I have ever seen from Terri... AND, huge thanks to KD for hosting this fantabulous swap ;~)

Off to leave iTraders now... thank you all for your gorgeous art :~)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom