12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

My cards are here--thank you Group 2 for such lovely work! And thanks to our host.

I got my Group 1 cards a few days ago & I am so tickled with the ones I received. Great job to: dithespy, Sorxia, yonawrites & lazyshadows. Off to leave well deserved ITraders now....

Received my group 3 cards! Wonderful!! I love them . Thank you to the group 3 artists and our wonderful hostess!!

I have to apologize to KD&my group-the due date snuck up on me, I'm lucky sometimes to know which day of the week it is, much less the date. My cards Just went into the mail. I had made my lists of possibilities, started planning getting stuff together,&stalled. I wasn't going to Not send them tho-i'm in a group!
I will attempt to post them in my gallery, but lately havn't had much luck succeeding.
I am sorry. They Are on their way.

Group 7- I do not have my cards back yet from KD, I will be sending out a PM to you all.
I was able to get pictures of in my gallery though.

www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=530782

My returns are here. Each one is completely fabulous and just my cup of tea. Thank you ferretgirl, yonawrites, lazyshadows and sorxia for your awesome art and a huge thank you to kentuckydakota for hosting.

Received fabulous cards from Ancient Planter (Vintage girl & cat), TerriF (Cats with bird) and Ali (Frida con Rosas). Thank you ladies, I love them all! And big thanks to kentuckydakota for kindly hosting this swap! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

You are very welcome!:)

So a lot of the international sets have arrived now. I'll keep the thread open just a few days longer and then I'm gonna close us down. You can still leave itraders and YouRocks after the thread is closed.

My thanks to all of you who made this swap run smoothly and worked so hard to make beautiful art! We'll visit the profiles again next year. :)

I am closing out the thread. You can continue to give itraders to your group members. Thank you everyone for playing. See you all next year! :)

Back
Top Bottom