12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

Well that was fun and in my case educational too. Learning new stuff. excellent.
So first up I have a goth, steampunk nurse for Bex
ATC 143.jpg
And then an artist lego minifig attracting the attention of a colourful shelled snail for Noodle
ATC 144.jpg
Then Marie Antoinette for NatashaMay. I read all about her on Wiki - MA that is, not Natasha, lol. So interesting)
ATC 145.jpg
And finally two Hopi Kachinas for Smallgirl. I had never heard of these before but they are so wonderful. This might be a new interest for me.
ATC 146.jpg

Last edited:
I adore my lego and snail combo - amazing colours and I love that you chose the painter legoman which of course is very apt! All your others are awesome and well composed... love your art! Also my god you are quick!

Greenpengirl, you really got in the spirit of it! Good job. Learning about cool new stuff is one of the perks of this swap.
Love the cards!

Well that was fun and in my case educational too. Learning new stuff. excellent.
And finally two Hopi Kachinas for Smallgirl. I had never heard of these before but they are so wonderful. This might be a new interest for me.
View attachment 197137

I love these Hopi kachinas! They are gorgeous! I'm thinking of hosting a Kachina ATC swap in mid-August, so keep a lookout :)

Back
Top Bottom