12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

And for everyone who's played in my swaps before, my address is the same. If you are new to my swaps or just don't still have my address, shoot me a pm and I'll send it over.

dithespy, I am absolutely thrilled with your cards!! Wonderful stuff. And thank you for Pagan woman, she's divine!

Just got done reading group 8's profiles and making a list of ideas. Won't have time to work on them for a few days but I've got some good ideas brewing in my head. The last one of these swaps I did was when Dina hosted. It's been soooo long and this is my fave swap.

Cards for my group:

Mermaid for BexMadeMe
Rainbow Kachina (vibrant colours, interesting theme, busy card) for Greenpengirl
Mushroom houses and snails with colourful shells for Noddlerabbit88
Fennec fox with hat portrait for NatashaMay
Advertising mascot with metallics for kentuckydakota

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
Oh boy! Cards coming from everywhere. Unfortunately I had to work this weekend so didn't get to update, so here's what I've had come in the mail in the last few days. Cards from- Carol, Natasha May, Robin, BexMadeMe and Dithespy.

View attachment 197629View attachment 197630View attachment 197631View attachment 197632

OK, here are my cards for Group 5 - they'll go in the post later this week.

First up, a butterfly/flower card for Robin.
Next, a whimsical house with gnome for Carol.
For BArox818 I've gone a bit Gonzo, with a couple of tigers thrown in.
Finally, for foxglove, Cap is lounging around on a dictionary page with some moons and stars in the background.

Back
Top Bottom