12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

I need to finish and scan the host card, but here's what I have for the players:

1) The Black Bird for Katelnorth (black bird, Halloween theme)
2) The Flower for Robin (flower, whimsy background)
3) Night Sky for BArox818 (bare tree, night sky with a moon)
4) *Who* is a Good Boy?! for Carol (Tim Holtz crazy dog, the color turquoise)

12th Profile PAT.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my Group 8 cards:

Cacti in an unusual medium: encaustic wax for trini70
Bikes for Roadbike831
Black cat for bastcrystal
Hope-filled quote & nature theme for Hem18
and
Zetti Sherlock Fox for our host, kentuckydakota

I feel so spoiled with all the tremendous host cards headed my way! Whoo-Wee!

Ali, Queen Alice is fantastic! Love the Frog :)

BARox818, I snuck a peek at your Gallery. Mr. Peanut is one of my Favorite Mascots. Thank you!

And, mrubyjean, Sherlock fox is a hoot! You are so creative. He just makes me smile :)

Thanks for letting me know ladies. I'll watch for them. I have a pile here which have arrived, however I probably won't be able to report and give out itraders until Friday night or Saturday morning, so stay tuned. :)

So here's the mail call. I have cards in from CiCiCreates, miss, karenr, and Sorxia.
Great job everyone. I'm so excited to see these cards rolling in. We have 2 and a half weeks left so this would be a good weekend to get your cards finished up and in the mail if you haven't already.

Oh, and for those who still haven't mailed out, it would make my life easier if you could put your user name and group number on the outside of your envelope and resist the temptation of taping the heck out of your envelope. They rarely spontaneously disintegrate in the post. If you're worried, one strip across the flap or vertically around the center should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom