12th Annual Personal Profile PAT- Due September 5

I'm pretty sure my group number is on the outside of both envelopes.
I do want to say that I did have to add and extra-ounce stamp, but that was because of the host card and extra envelope. I just have one stamp on the return envelope. The envelope going to you was barely over, so there shouldn't be any issues on the return.

Last edited:
Fascinating! I am the oddball. Lots of teachers on AFA, and also many Nurses. My DIL is a nurse, so I've noticed that.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for checking in and letting me know cards are headed in. Prex, that really is a fun coincidence. See what cool info is lurking in the profiles? ;)

Hope mine find you soon - sent them a few days ago - however I didn't put the group number on the envelope, hadn't realised you wanted us to do that, sorry :)

Here are the profiles - I hope they are OK as I haven't done one of these before:
4 for my group and 1 for kenctuckydakota
they are 1 - a native American Indian Cheyenne lady for Ruth
2 - a hefty goddess of love for Saundra
3 - a (moveable) Cheshire Cat for Essy
4 - a dragon for Teresa with a big thanks for hosting.
5 - a metallic abstract for Ashley

Finally finished!! Just waiting for address - thanks for the fun swap!
Bastcrystal - articulating black cat (victorian themed)
Mrubyjean - ended up making 2 lol....emotional states
Roadbike831 - a bike
trini70 - touchable cactus (a layer of mod podge makes them shiny and smooth)
kentuckydakota - jack and his magic beans

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
  • black cat.jpg
    black cat.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
  • cactus.jpg
    cactus.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
  • emoji.jpg
    emoji.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
  • emotion.jpg
    emotion.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Oh Hem 18 and redplantlady, thank you for remembering me. Those are wonderful!

NoodleRabbit, I have a bunch of cards here and will report on them on the weekend and give itraders. Yours is amongst them.
I apologize to you all that I'm having to save cards up for the weekends. I'm having a lot of migraines and the computer is a big trigger, so whatever computer time I can get in during the week needs to be used for my job. I do try to jump on a few minutes before bed to make sure all is well and such.

Hi All,

I LOVE this swap--I could work on these all year. It's so fun to research people and decide what to make them.

redplant, I love the card you made for me! and great dragon! Wait till you see the "dark" card I made for you!

I like for my recipients to be surprised, that's why I don't post my cards.

Oh, BTW, mine were mailed yesterday.

I mailed before I saw your note about group number on the envelope, kentuckydakota; I should have thought of that before I sent them to you, but didn't think of it... so sorry!

I should be mailing out cards today! will post photos later this morning, then put them in a Envelope
and in the mail.

Didn't get them mailed out today, will have to wait until Monday 27th!

Dolan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom