Tarot Swap, open media, due September 13th, 2018

The swapping is complete, and cards will go out on Monday! Hope you all love your returns. Please don't forget your iTrader and You Rocks! :)

I received the most marvelous cards today!! Thank you so much everyone for making gorgeous artwork and to TSMarie for being a fabulous host! Off to spread love.

I received such amazing cards today from Sorxia (3 of Swords), Bluesky (Star) and Ellen (The Fool) - thank you all so much for such beautiful cards! And thanks to our wonderful hostess, TSMarie for hosting such a great swap! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader. Thanks again everyone!

Thank you TSMarie for being a wonderful host. I'm very pleased with my cards. Thank you Mister Larson, Sorxia and Zongela for your fantastic creations. :) I'm off to give you your rep. points.

Hello dear players! Just wanted to let you know that I will be archiving this thread in the next couple of days. If you haven't yet left your iTrader or You Rocks, please do so. And for the one player that I know still has not received her cards, I am hopeful that they will be discovered in some crack somewhere, or the bottom of some mail bag, and will make their way to you!

Many thanks to you all for playing!

I think it's a wise move to archive now. My cards haven't arrived yet but they might have been put in ann_stebbing's mail box and she's on holiday. Thanks for hosting a great swap, Tammy.

I think it's a wise move to archive now. My cards haven't arrived yet but they might have been put in ann_stebbing's mail box and she's on holiday. Thanks for hosting a great swap, Tammy.

Fingers crossed, dithespy! Your cards were absolutely fantastic, and you deserve your equally fantastic returns!

Back
Top Bottom