The Big handdrawn/handpainted Elephant Swap due Sept 13

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -13th September
Signup/withdraw date - none but please keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media- HandDrawn/HandPainted
The Big elephant Swap-

One of the subjects I collect is elephants. For this swap I want to see your handdrawn/handpainted elephants. They can be done in any style you wish, whimsical or realistic. The only criteria for the subject matter is that there must be an elephant as the main subject of the card, you can add any other animals, props, scenery you choose. You must have at the minimum an elephant head on your card, or an elephant head and body.

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be completely hand drawn or hand painted, embellishments are not allowed.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 13th September. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal.
5. I will post in the thread on receipt of your cards.

Here are some cards I submitted in a previous swap (one of the first swaps I ever took part in!)
View attachment 197966
View attachment 197967

Here is another set I made previously. You can make your elephants in any style.
View attachment 197968

Players-
0 BexMadeMe
1 Vegan4animals
2 Haagmm
3 miss
4 jo.on.the.go
5 Beauty Hides Pain (BHP)- withdrawn
6 kris10satcs
7 MisterLarson
8 JazzEars
9. Seascape131