Ballpoint Pen Swap ~ Due September 7, 2018

Rosa

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date: September 7, 2018
Signup/Withdraw: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 ~or~ if more than 5 people join 6 for 6 (optional)
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Ballpoint Pen & only ballpoint pen!

I just love the feel/ease of ballpoint pen on most papers. I doodle and draw all the time using these pens! One reason may be that I have a few Microns and they seem to run out more quickly, and often a felt tip, no matter how fine, just doesn't work. I think I also tend to "save" my more expensive pens for "real" art ~ whatever that is! Anyway, bottom line is most of my drawings begin and often end with the lowly ballpoint pen. I pick them up wherever I go too! But now Ink Joy has a whole line of beautiful colored ballpoint pens...

You may draw/doodle whatever your little heart desires! Please just make sure you are creating card you wouldn't mind receiving in this swap. You may draw cartoon, realistic, zentangle; whatever style you choose is up to you, the only rule is absolutely no media allowed except ballpoint pen!

Please send a SASE or a stamp and clearly written address label with your cards. For international, please enclose a well-hidden $2. and a clearly written address label to cover return postage. Please message me with any questions.

Okay, now that the one rule has been explained, who wants to have some ballpoint pen fun?!?

Artists:

1. Suzi ~ received
2. Haagmm ~ received
3. Sorxia ~ received
4. PaintedChairs ~ received
5. synjin ~ received
6. pouringdiva ~ received
7. Lysanka ~ received
8. Stahlrala ~ received
9. plumhill2001 ~ received
10. Ornamentations ~ received
11. Bishopsmate ~received
12. CherubsGarden ~ received
13. Blueangel ~ received
14. Mushu ~ received
15. SunTrade ~ received
16. ann_stebbing ~ received
17. akaneko ~ received
18. casivonmir ~ received
19. mwilding ~ withdrawn
20. bastcrystal ~ received
21. siempie_h ~ received
22. poonwugget ~ received
23. jo.on.the.go ~ received
24. Essy ~ reveived
25. heymaggie ~ received
26. Lorna ~ received
27. mcgillisj ~ received
28. Jan ~ received
29. AngelJoy ~ received
30. amee.burton ~ received
31. TrinaLD ~ received

Last edited:
I would like to join also please.

I'm not super familiar with pen types. But do you consider a gel pen (like Gelly Roll) to be a ball point pen? I think they're technically a rollerball pen, but I do not know what that really means. If not, I will stick with pens that actually say ball point pen.

Thanks!

Hello Haagmm! Welcome :) and a ballpoint pen is different than a gel pen ~ think the "free" pen you find at the bank or a Bic. You can find them in 10 packs at Walmart (doesn't have to be a Bic!) for about .97 cents. You shouldn't have to buy any though - you can usually find one lying around for "free!" But... if you want to buy some, Ink Joy has a whole package of different colors for a few $. I also saw a 10 pack of colored ballpoint pens at the local $store... This should be fun - not expensive!

pens

thINIQZ713.jpg here is a pic of the type of pen; they may also be the kind businesses use for advertisement

I think I'd like to give this one a shot. My favorite generic pen just happens to be a free pen with the logo of my physical therapist on it--it has an ergonomic grip, which amuses me. I normally sketch with pencil first and then do fine line in pen, erasing the pencil before I add details......ball-point has a tendency to smear, though, so we'll see how it goes....I wish us all luck!! :)

Sounds good! I have gotten used to using gel pens, even at work. I dug around in my desk and found a dead FluZone ballpoint :dull:and a nice Holiday Inn ballpoint. So I can start with some ballpoint experiments today.

I'm looking forward to using a new approach to creating.

Stahlrala and plumhill2001 ~ welcome! and yes plumhill & synjin we can trade 6 :)

artsylola - lurking is always welcome too!

Back
Top Bottom