Ballpoint Pen Swap ~ Due September 7, 2018

My returns came yesterday. So fast! ROSA! What a great swap. It’s amazing what can be accomplished with a ball point pen. Thank you for hosting and sending fabulous returns!! I received great art from TrinaLD, plumhill2001, and Suzi!!. Thank you!!

I got my returns last Thursday! (Sorry I didn't post sooner, I was getting ready for a game tournament this weekend.) Thanks jo.on.the.go, mcgillisj, Sorxia, heymaggie, casivonmir, and Lorna! All of the cards are lovely. Rosa, thanks for hosting!

Hi Lorna, I'm very happy that I received one of your cards! I got the one on the red indexcard. Thank you very much.

I love my cards! I received them a while back, but all things went crazy stuff over here with work and family. Whew!
"Blue Cat" from Suzi, heymaggie's hand drawing with a pen, and "Mates" by Bishopsmate. These are really great cards.

I received my cards while I was away traveling. Thanks, everybody, for putting up with my delayed response.

Thanks for hosting Rosa. It was a challenge to make a card using only a ballpoint pen, but certainly worth the results I am so happy with my returns from these artists:
synjin - Claudeland #6
CherubsGarden - pointillism Flower
poonwugget - #6/7 Pirate
mcgillisj - Lighthouse
Lorna - BPPen7
amee.burton - Spooky Face

I have received my lovely cards created by Suzi, TrinaLD and Lysnakya.
Thank you all so much and an extra Thank you to our Hostess.
xxx

Back
Top Bottom