Mid-July PAT (Pick-a-Theme) Swap, Due Sept 24th 2018

How funny, Plumhill! I was going to ask if that was a thing, but decided to go google it first. Of course, I found it, so now I know Kynara didn't just make it up.

Welcome to Dee, NatashaMay and karenr - Group 2 is now full as well.

This means we have two spaces left in Group 4 (Collage) - nearly there!

Welcome smallgirl, catladybj and BexMadeMe.

Catladybj, I'm sorry, but with smallgirl's theme, group 5 is full. I have added you to group 4, though.

If there's enough interest from other players, I will change group 2 to an APC group intead of HD/HP - if I do that, you can be the first person in it!

Thank you, Kate,tho I see another APC Group is not going t happen.
Just curious- cuz I have such a hard time getting into the APC groups : ) ! - is there any reason why there can't be two APC groups in a PAT?
For my theme:
Whimsical Mushroom house(s): Zentangle,Gnomes and/or Fairies welcome but not required
Is that worded okay so if I only get a mushroom house or a Zentangle Mushroom House there's no worries?!? Because if it is troublesome I will be happy to change it however you think I need to- I don't consider it 'set in stone' until you approve it Kate! Ok?!
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Great idea, Sorxia!

I think that theme works fine, catladybj - it gives plenty of leeway to make it eligible for a regular/generic theme. You are in a collage group, which would normally rule out zentangles, but I'll leave it in the description as it's an optional extra anyway.

There's no reason there can't be two APC groups; indeed, if I had been doing a larger swap (which I might if I host a PAT again in future) I probably would have put two in to start with!

MAIL CALL! Two sets of cards (well, three actually) in the post today - from bexmademe and from dithespy (who was in two groups). YAY! I'll do iTrader later. Too hot at the moment to do anything much :)

Dear folks in Group 4 - I did send this as a pm, but catladybj's mailbox is full I thought I'd post it here in the group also. Group 4 still hasn't filled up. I'm hoping we might get at least one more person before it gets too late. Still, there don't seem to be any takers at the moment. With a due date of late Sept, I reckon we can afford to wait until the end of August before I formally close the group.

What I'd advise to you all is that, if you have free time now, go ahead and make the two cards you know of so far and wait a little longer to see if we have any more players. I am considering taking a spot myself; it will depend on how my week goes as I am going away on Friday.

OK, Group 4 players - I am officially taking a spot in the group myself with a theme of dragonflies. Hopefully we'll be able to get one more person to fill that group. I'll keep trying!

We are full - yay! I'm going to request the swap is moved to active instead of open.

Just so you all know, I am going away to the US from the 3rd to 21st of August. I will have internet access for most if not all of the time (frankly, I'm an addict, so even if I go away from my mother's wifi, I'll be hitting the Starbucks or other free wifi source daily, lol) so it's not a problem answering questions, etc.

However, I will not be home to see what mail arrives. This is not a problem in terms of your lovely art because 1) three members of my family will still be home at my house and 2) all my post gets delivered through a slot in my door anyway so even if no one were home, it would still be safe. However, it probably means I can't keep you updated quite as regularly on what has arrived. I do intend to ask my kids who are home to let me know what has arrived so I can update people, but that might not be every day. So do feel free to mail stuff to me even when I am away, but don't worry if it takes a little longer than it might for me to tell you that it got to me.

Back
Top Bottom