Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: September 12, 2018
Signup/Withdrawal: None, just communicate, please
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Media: Any media, please limit the use of stickers.

Ocean and Beach Fun, Open Media Swap, Due September 12, 2018

This swap is a celebration of Summer on the beach and in the ocean! Think of all of the fun things that you do while vacationing at the beach! Maybe you pack a picnic lunch, or take long walks along the line where the ocean meets the beach. Or do you just like to put your toes in the sand and read a good book? Playing horseshoes, frisbee, beach volleyball, flying a kite, or building sandcastles! Or maybe you prefer playing in the ocean, jumping waves, surfing, or riding the waves in on your boogie boards!! Whatever you like to do for beach pleasures, create an ATC that depicts it!

Try to add depth to your cards! Be creative and do your best work. Send in cards that you would be thrilled to add to your collection! Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will treasure it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. If your cards are heavy or bulky, please remember that they may need additional postage. I will provide all envelopes!

International participants, please send a large address label and a well concealed US dollar bill. I will supply envelopes. Any questions? Send me a private message!

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a pm for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it has not changed.

Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave “you rock” points for the artists whose cards you received. If you feel that I have done a good job as a hostess, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who wants to play??

1. pouringdiva ~~Arrived
2. Allegrae ~~Arrived
3. Bishopsmate ~~Arrived
4. SuzieG1013 ~~Arrived
5. SpottedCrow ~~Arrived
6. Carol ~~Arrived
7. CherubsGarden
8. ThouArtDelyrias ~~Arrived
9. PaintedChairs ~~Arrived
10. Ginart
11. Stahlrala ~~Arrived
12. suzyq ~~Arrived
13. AmySi ~~Arrived

Last edited:
Welcome Allegrae, Bishopsmate, and SuzieG1013 :) I will add all of you now!

Enjoy lurking, ferretgirl and dithespy!

Welcome SpottedCrow, Carol, and CherubsGarden! I am so happy that all of you are joining us!

Ocean and Beach Fun!

This is the fun I had this weekend. Wish I had been at the beach ! If this is what you had in mind for the swap, I have one more to do so our wonderful host has something to pick from . :)

Midnight Swim- Acrylic background, magazine image, gelatos, glitter gel pen, nail charm

Perfectly Happy- citrasolv background, magazine images, sticky text

Yippie-vintage pin-up, collaged lighthouse, glitter gel pen, sticky gold text, markers

Back
Top Bottom