The wisdom of the Cat Open Media, Due OCT 8th 2018

Media
Due OCT 8th 2018,
Mail by date is Oct 3rd for USA participants.
International Mail by date, is Sept 24th.
Withdrawal date None just communicate.
Number of Cards: 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants 30 ish
The wisdom of the Cat Open Media

Mediums: ALL are welcomed, mixed media, collage, digital, Zentangle, Photography, hand drawn, hand painted, All are welcomed. I will strive to trade media for media etc.

Theme: A cat or cats, and words of wisdom, or sayings, Not just "meow!" or "you are purr-fect."

Here are some websites to inspire your words of wisdom
https://pethelpful.com/cats/77-Cat-Proverbs-And-Sayings

https://mysmelly.com/content/cats/cat-proverbs-and-sayings.htm

*Each card must be ATC size, 2.5" x 3.5" inches and on a sturdy base, Shaped cards are welcomed. house shaped, doll shaped cat shaped, but the must meet the size requirement.
* All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves or a 3 by 3 card protector
* All cards must be original works not reprints
* Each card does not need to be different, but can be if you choose that route. You can make 3 or 6 the same if you want, no one will shame you.
* The back of your card needs your name, and AFA user name, Please add the swap name to the back as well: Wisdom of the cat, 2018.
*Stickers are allowed as a small embellishment only. Please don’t make it your main focus.

ABOUT MAILING AND POSTAGE

* When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address, but I have not moved in 15 years.
* I dont need a SASE, just give me an sticky address label and some return postage. I will provide the envelopes. If you want to send a SASE that is fine with me.

* USA players it will cost one USA forever stamp to return 3 cards to you, and 71 cents or more for 6 cards. If you use any embellishments that are thick: Gems, brads, staples, big flowers, please add one 21 cent stamp for each card. These require extra postage and a visit to the PO to have them hand canceled. I dont mind going to the PO. I live one mile from the PO.

* International players it will cost me $1.15 to to return 3 cards to you. Please enclose a global USA stamp, or $1, or contact me for alternatives. If you use any embellishments that are thick: Gems, brads, staples, big flowers, please add one 21 cent stamp for each card. These require extra postage and a visit to the PO to have them hand canceled.

I project that it will cost me $2.30 to send 6 cards internationally depending on weight. I will gladly take your countries postage equivalent, as I do join international swaps from time to time.

Returns
* When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too.

There is no penalty for withdrawal, and no withdrawal date, but please communicate, no cards, no communication may result in neutral itrader from me the host. I will swap right away, so please mail by the mail by date.

1.:cat: Suzi R 8/23
2. Carol R 8/23
3. :cat:Lorna 8/18
4. :cat: Pouringdiva 9/22
5. :cat: spottedcrow 8/9
6.:cat: TSMarie 10/3
7.artworm R 9/24
8.:cat: aginghippychic 8/13
9. *Rosa R 10/1
10. oldsady1992 R10/4
11. :cat: Dithespy 9/4
12. Catladybj 10/4
13. Donnacr R 9/19
14. Tasha R 9/17
15.** Lara R 8/17
16. :cat: mcgillisj 8/13
17. Teedot R 9/10
18. :cat: Ornamentations R 10/1
19. ** Bunnymther 8/14
20. Ann
21. Jazzears R 10/1
22. :cat:Haagma 10/3

Lurkers to pester and paw, and purr all ove,r till they give in.
Sleeping in the cat condo,
JavaZarf, ferretgirl, pancake machine, barax818, mcgillisj, Photopam

Last edited:
lurking
resisting swaps until end of august

oh - liar liar pants on fire
i signed up for T2T8

Last edited:
Right now the cat is sleeping, to store up her energy to come annoy me, like last night.

At 3 am she comes to bed room door singing the song her people, and rattling my bedroom door. WHY? Cause her food dish was empty. I would like to start putting her outside at night,but coyotes come down from the desert preserve and eat the cats.

1_Una_the_cat_005.JPG

your girl is beautiful

cats
gotta love em
we have three at work
I am the morning feeder - they have to be fed a certain way
or they annoy each other.
one in the kitchen door and one by the back door and one on the grass
they have to be petted a certain way
pretty persnickety for feral cats

Back
Top Bottom