The wisdom of the Cat Open Media, Due OCT 8th 2018

confined to the cat condo for now
but thinking
i have an idea - that will keep me purring through the possibilities as i lurk

hopefully the cat condo is not a cat carrier surreptitiously on the way to the vet!
i've had my shots - really

but thinking
i have an idea - that will keep me purring through the possibilities as i lurk

hopefully the cat condo is not a cat carrier surreptitiously on the way to the vet!

Haha! We call the cat carrier "the limo."

but thinking
i have an idea - that will keep me purring through the possibilities i lurk

You didnt mention whether you have been altered to prevent more kittens. I realize that is a personal question, but you know it is for your own good. Over population and all that. :rolleyes:

I think I am a cat magnet. Cats and kittens just seem to find me. I found Una mewing under the hood of my neighbors car at the end of May last year. I skinny calico that was very dirty. I got her fixed and never found her a new home.

Patches, walked in our back door back in the heat of 2015 and just started eating, and plopped down in our padded kitchen chair to snooze during the day. She had a big patch of fur missing, and her hind claws were all splintered, so she either lost or won a fight with a car or a coyote. She is healed now but has a scar on her back that is hidden by her fur. I got her fixed in OCT of that year. She is so pretty but no one ever claimed her. Sad how many cats end up needing homes.

It really is sad how many cats need homes - all but one of my cats (I had 9 at one time) were strays that I fed outside and eventually brought them indoors to stay forever. I still have 2 - one is at least 16 years, maybe older and the other isn't far behind her.

Patches is a very lucky cat - shame on her for peeing in your drawer! :-)

I spent the whole day at the local small Scrapbooking store. TIME FLIES! I was there from 10am to 10pm.

I worked on the atcs kits that one gets free when you spend $10 at the online site Your atc store. The kits are cute, and I buy my German scrap from this company.

Anyway, I have collected all these kits over the years. I took those and made a slew of cards. Some need finishing touches. I will post them to my gallery Sunday or Monday. One kit had some cat stuff.

My husband is an unabashed cat man. His Facebook and Instagram are full of cats. I just finished sewing him these cats-in-space PJs. He's holding our kitty Sonora, who came to us as a stray kitten, and is now almost 16!
View attachment 197768

Back
Top Bottom