The wisdom of the Cat Open Media, Due OCT 8th 2018

Wisdom of the Cat Swap

Here are my little furry words of wisdom. I need your address please :)
Choose what ever card you would like for your host card.

Allergic- decorative paper, photo, magazine image, printed text, gel pen
Beware-notecard, newspaper image, metallic pen, sticky text
Home- decorative paper, magazine image, nail charm, glitter pen, sticky text
Life- note card, magazine images, sticky text, nail charm

Last edited:
Ooooh, SpottedCrow, I love your cats! TSMarie and I have the same taste, but rather than fight over Books and a Cat, I would be happy with any of them. I do especially like "beware of people who dislike cats" - my sentiment exactly!

Great cats posted so far! I need to work on mine! I love the Siamese cat card, SpottedCrow! I have 2 Siamese cats, spoiled rotten!

I am going to try to remember you all said that, about the cards. Note to self see page 3.

It was the quote Beware of folks who dont like cats that inspired me to start this swap. I found the quote while looking up quotes for the Proverbially speaking swap. I have not started any cards.

Ooooh, SpottedCrow, I love your cats! TSMarie and I have the same taste, but rather than fight over Books and a Cat, I would be happy with any of them. I do especially like "beware of people who dislike cats" - my sentiment exactly!

Hahaha! Should have known! And our first personal trade involved a cat card from you that I dearly love. :)

I am looking for space in the cat condo. The forecast next week is hot and all the smoke is still around. Good excuses to hide inside an make art!

You know the lurkers are in the cat condo, so I gather you want there? I called it a cat condo because it is usually called a lurkers couch. Dont be corrupted or get fleas.

Come to think of it I have no idea where the players are located who have signed up. Hmmm. maybe they are in the basket on the craft table like my cats.

1_darwin_and_jack_2.JPG

My two calicos tend to make themselves at home on the couches.
They sure are not lurking on the couches just being lazy

1_Una_the_cat_005.JPG

1_patches_on_arm_of_couch.JPG

Back
Top Bottom