Whodunit? HandDrawn/HandPainted and Mixed Media due October 5th

notinkansas

it is what it is
Media
Swap Due Date - October 5th
Signup/Withdraw Date - none but please COMMUNICATE!
Number of cards: 3:3
Number of Participants - 20 HD/HP ; 20 mixed media

Whodunit?
I love a good mystery! And an eccentric detective! For this swap you will create cards based on a well known sleuth. Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot, Nancy Drew, just to name a few. Your card can also depict a classic literary mystery.

- Please, all cards should be relatively flat and should measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
- Please protect your art in an individual sleeve.
- Please include username on the back of your cards.
- Write the swap name on the back of your envelopes.
- Submit only art that you yourself would be pleased to receive.
- International participants – Must be able to include $1 or US stamps and a large label with your address. I will supply return envelopes.
- US Participants – Please include a forever stamp (2 if your cards are heavy) and a large label with your address. I will supply return envelopes.
- Please do not mail your cards ON the due date. Mail them early so they arrive by the due date.
- Please add my address in the upper left corner of your return envelope.
- If you need to withdraw let me know. Communicate, communicate, communicate!
- Host gifts are cherished and appreciated but not required to play!

PM me when/if you need my address.

Players - when you receive your returns from the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from.

Who'd like to play?

HD/HP
1. KiraCat- rec'd
3.Deblit -rec'd
4.dithespy -rec'd
5. Foxglove- rec'd

Mixed Media
1. Allegrae- rec'd
3. catladybj- rec'd
4. Donnacr-rec'd
5. Pikkis - rec'd

Last edited:
I’m interested but confused. Do you have any samples? Would we do cards that capture a “notable case” or cards of the investigator themselves?

I’m interested but confused. Do you have any samples? Would we do cards that capture a “notable case” or cards of the investigator themselves?

Open to any card that features a recognizable detective or case ex. Murder on the Orient Express.

I loved this idea when I saw it but held off because I've got other stuff, but you know what? October is a long ways away! My DVR may or may not consist of approximately 80% Murder, She Wrote and Columbo combined.... could you please sign me up for mixed media group? thanks :~)

Sure thing ali! Welcome!

I listen to old recordings on YouTube to help me drift off to sleep. Agatha Christie mysteries are among my faves!

Back
Top Bottom