Whodunit? HandDrawn/HandPainted and Mixed Media due October 5th

I have three cards completed, and I hope to make a fourth tomorrow. I will post pictures when I can...may I get your address please? :yes:
So I have made Sam Spade, The Shadow and Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes. (That was my mother's request...she knows I make two cards, and keep the one I've screwed up on. She wants my 'screw up' card. :biglaugh: )

My cards went in the mail yesterday. I made: the Scooby gang (my kids loved them), the Maltese Falcon, Magnum PI (remember the VERY short shorts?) and I couldn’t go passed Poirot.
Sorry but my iPad won’t let me add pictures, they are all in my Gallery.

My cards went in the mail yesterday. I made: the Scooby gang (my kids loved them), the Maltese Falcon, Magnum PI (remember the VERY short shorts?) and I couldn’t go passed Poirot.
Sorry but my iPad won’t let me add pictures, they are all in my Gallery.

They are launching a remake of Magnum P.I. this fall. I can't imagine anyone in that role but Tom Selleck!

So....here's my set.
Poirot: I had to jump on the Poirot train, as he's my favorite classic detective.
Sherlock Holmes: My mother demanded the Benedict Cumberbatch version. Yeah...that is supposed to be Benedict.
Sam Spade: I realized after scanning that I need to put in background, so I will do a city scape before I mail them out tomorrow.
The Shadow: I used to love to listen to the old time radio program from an app.

Whodunnit.jpg

Foxglove your wonderful cards arrived a couple of days ago. I set them aside when I was having 'net issues and didn't remember until today that I hadn't posted to the thread. So sorry!

Did a Miss Marple and a Hercule Poirot. Will try to post pics later.

How's everyone else doing with their cards?

Back
Top Bottom