Whodunit? HandDrawn/HandPainted and Mixed Media due October 5th

And yours, Pikkis , are wonderful as well! I would dearly love to have your Nancy Drew! She has a very particular place in my heart!
NIK, your cards have a very elegant look! Love them!
It looks like a wonderful swap ahead of us!

Last edited:
Cards will be postal tomorrow! I know the swap was small but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you all for playing, the host cards and extra postage!

Got my returns from Dithespy, Deblit and Kiracat! SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! :jiggy: Thank you, Notinkansas, for a really great swap! I hope you host it again in the future!

A trio of detectives landed in my mailbox today! Thank you Deblit, KiraKat and notinkansasfor their fabulous portraits and a huge thank you to notinkansas for hosting.

Last edited:
I have made such a mess of posting you rocks! First I commented on notinkansas's card to KiraKat, then the cat stood on the keyboard and sent nonsense toDeblit. Doh! Apopolgies to everyone.

I was visiting our capital city for a couple of days and meanwhile the returns had arrived :)! Super cool cards from Allegrae, catladybj and the hostess herself, I´m so happy with these! Big thanks everyone and especially our lovely hostess notinkansas!

My gorgeous cards arrived 2 days ago from: catladybj, notinkansas and allegrae.

Thanks for an amazing swap idea must go to our Host - I LOVE murder mysteries!!

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom