What's Through The Window -- Due October 5, 2018

I do wish the USPS was open on Sunday. They closed my local USPS office and now I have to drive to a different location. It's a bit of a bummer for sure. The other office was so convenient.

Your swaps are always a lot of fun, Vicki Z! I'm counting on my cards to arrive just in time (closer than I'd really like for sure).

I am certain your cards will arrive in time.
There are 5 days for your cards to travel in, and I usually receive cards in 3-4 days, so there should be no problem.
Please don't worry.

I, unfortunately, need to withdraw. I've been sick and unable to complete my cards.

Wonderful cards received from pouringdiva and TrinaLD.
Thanks to each of your for including a hostie card.

Gutted to see you haven't had my cards. My under the sea coins, posted at the same time, have arrived - so sorry Vicki, quite understand if you need to swap out without me :(

Cards received from redplantlady and ohnickie.
There have been absolutely spectacular cards received.
I will drool over them and then I will get to swapping out.
These will go out in the mail early next week.

Last edited:
Returns are in the mail.

All of you sent in some awesome art.
For everyone working with the same theme, I was amazed at all the "through the windows" you used, from cars, RVs, and airplane windows, to birdhouse, fairy, and gnome home windows.
Thanks you for some spectacular cards.

Cards should reach most of you early next week.
International participants usually have to wait a bit longer for their returns.

Please leave an itrade for your host (me), and "You Rock!" comments for everyone you received a card from in your returns.
Thanks to everyone for playing.
I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Through the window I saw the Mailman!
And he brought me fabulous cards today from: Carol, Pouringdiva & Ancient Planter.

You Rocks and itrader on the way. Thanks Vicki for another fantastic swap!

Several people have indicated they are having trouble giving an itrade.
There are direction on this site under "FAQ", which is listed on each page on the second toolbar.
Below I have also given directions to help out anyone still having problems.

How To Leave iTrader:
1a. You can access a person's iTrader system through their profile or

1b. by clicking their iTrader rating that appears in the header of their posts in the swap in which you participated.
To give an itrade to your host (me, for this swap), go to any post I have made.
In the upper right of my post is a box that looks like below box:
Join Date Feb 2008
Location Minnesota
Posts 15,541
Gallery Count 144
Comment Count 139
Post Thanks / Like
Feedback Score 3999 (100%)

You should notice that the "Feedback Score" is a different color -- it shows blue on my computer, but I understand it may be a different color on your computer.
Click on the colored number (which changes as itrades are received, so don't look for the above listed number)
You will go to another screen......

On the right you will see these words: Submit iTrader Feedback For VickiZ
Click on these words, and you will be taken to another screen where you will be prompted to leave an itrade.

2. Please indicate the type of swapper that you are: Host, Player or Trader (if you participated in this swap, you were a Player)

3. Please indicate the rating that you will be giving.
Positive: You received the cards

4. Please write a short comment where indicated. This comment will be viewable by all.

5. You can use the larger comment area to leave a private note to the trader if you wish. This will not be viewable by anyone but the recipient.

6. Please SUBMIT itrade

I have finally found an easy way to locate folks to give You Rock points to. Search the thread using the advanced search and type their user name into the user name space. Yay! Makes it much easier than scrolling and scrolling and still not locating what I'm looking for.

I have finally found an easy way to locate folks to give You Rock points to. Search the thread using the advanced search and type their user name into the user name space. Yay! Makes it much easier than scrolling and scrolling and still not locating what I'm looking for.

Thanks for sharing your discovery!!!!!

My lovely windows have arrived! Thanks to Sorxia, VickiZ, and artworm for the great cards. Thanks to VickiZ for hosting too!

I've been very busy, and I'm behind....but I did receive my cards, thank you! And thanks for everyone's patience. You Rocks are on their way!

Back
Top Bottom