Trash to Treasure #8 (T2T8) -Due October 5, 2018

Marie

Marie
Media
Swap Due Date – October 5, 2018 FULL
Number of Cards - 5:5
Number of participants - 20*
Media- mixed media collage, plus any

I’ve been loving these ‘trashy’ swaps so much, and hope this one will be as fun as the ones I’ve played recently.

Swap Requirements:
• For this swap I will send each player an envelope of several random, but identical items. This is a no withdrawal swap, while you won’t know what is in the envelope until you receive it, if you request and receive an envelope you are required to complete the swap. No cards, no communication may result in neutral itrader.

• PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your trash items.

• Swap is 5:5 cards. Host cards are not required, but will treasured if you should choose to send one.

• Each card must be 2.5" x 3.5" inches and on a sturdy base. You may shape your card ie.. house, doll, coin, etc… but you still must be very close to these measurements. You may also have curved edges or shaped corners if you wish. Cards must be protected in sleeves. If you cannot obtain sleeves a cut up card page or small baggie is acceptable.

• You must use at least two trash items per card. As always, use can be more than attaching the item, you can alter any item. You may shred it and glue it mosaic style if you like. You can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must *use it somehow.

• We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of. While I can’t guarantee media, I will do my best to swap effort for effort.

• All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via you rocks. Also, you must list on the back what trash items you used.

Mailing info USA players.
Please send send $1.42 in postage. (That’s 2 forever and 2 extra ounce stamps.) This will cover my initial mailing to you and your returns mailing. Please add an extra 21 cents in postage for each card that is chunky. Chunky is brads, gems, eyelets, metal items, thick items.

Mailing INFO International Players
I request $2.30 US for postage both ways, total. If it costs more than that I will pay the difference. I can accept paypal if that is more convenient. I can also provide the envelopes if you like as long as you provide the large sticker address label.

ABOUT RETURNS
When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that your cards arrived, Also please, leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too. :D

Who wants to get their recycle on with me?

1. SuzieG1013 ~Received
2. notinkansas ~Received
3. Suzi ~Received
4. nanvan ~Received
5. heymaggie ~Received
6. CiCiCreates ~Received
7. prex79 ~Received
8. carol ~Received
9. Sorxia ~Received
10. dithespy ~Received
11. katelnorth ~Received
12. mrubyjean ~Received
13. JavaZarf ~Received
14. Haagmm ~Received
15. Vegan4animals ~Received
16. CastleQueen5 ~Received
17. Lysankya ~Received
18. Bastcrystal ~Received
19. miss ~Received
20. Valerie416 ~Received
21. huddlestonmollie ~Received
22. Ali ~Received
23. CreativeK ~Received
24. Tasha ~Received
25. pouringdiva ~Received

Last edited:
Welcome SuzieG1013 and notinkansas! I’m so glad you’re here. Let the games begin! I’ll mail out your envelopes tomorrow. :jiggy:

Nancy you’re right. I had to hurry and didn’t choose my date well. Does anyone object to a date change to accommodate international players? I’m thinking October 5th?

Welcome heymaggie and CiCiCreates! So glad to have you both here! I’ll try to mail tomorrow ... def by Thursday. I always get excited at the start of a new T2T Swap!:jiggy:

Nancy you’re right. I had to hurry and didn’t choose my date well. Does anyone object to a date change to accommodate international players? I’m thinking October 5th?
I don't have a problem with the date change!

Fine with me too - less pressure. I have been collecting these neat Herseys candy wrappers. They are foil and a pretty copper color. I would have sent them to you, Marie, but as I suspected, you were ready before I was. I may have to consider hosting one of these...

HI marie - please can I join? I will pm you with my address - I'll be in the US in about a week's time for a good part of August, so I will ask you to send my trash to my mother's house rather than my house in the UK. Cheaper that way - and I won't have time to work on cards until I get back (unless I do it there, which could provide a whole other kind of challenge!)

Back
Top Bottom