HandDrawn/HandPainted Precious Pollinators - Due September 27th 2018

You are most welcome to lurk. I hope you find time to play. I know what it's like in the summer - crazy!

Just the creature needs to be the focus. Happily buzzing bumble bee would be great - whatever he's doing.

Thanks for letting me know Vegan4animals.

Mail call: DeniseMDupree you lovely cards have arrived. Thank you so much for a hostess card. They are all lovely, don't know which one I'll choose yet. I like to see them all laid out before choosing. Aren't I a lucky host.

View attachment 198501View attachment 198502View attachment 198503View attachment 198504

Here are my cards - they're on their way! A chocolate midge, fig wasp, honey possum, and white-ruffled lemur. It was fun to learn about them and a little bit gross to read about the fig wasps - as a little girl I picked figs on the way home from school that were so delicious. Not sure I'll ever do that again, knowing how cozy the wasps are in there. :eek:

Eye candy anyone?

Lord! I wish I hadn't read about the fig wasp. I think it will be a while before I enjoy a fig again, and I've 3 trees in the garden.

I managed to do my cards this weekend.
20180826_163408-1.jpg

A cactus bat, a sphinx moth (similar to the humming bird hawk moths that adore my lavendar), a honey bee, a metallic green bee (a new one on me), a viceroy butterfly, and a humming bird.

Just 1 week to go. I appear to be waiting on two sets, Dithespy and TrinaLD but I will double check. I am hoping they all arrive on time, as I leave on 29th September (a littler earlier than planned) for a 2 week holiday. Fingers crossed.

Ann, I'm so very sorry but I have to withdraw. There's no way that my cards will reach you in time. Work and then several family emergencies sort of got in the way of art time.

I look forward to your next swap and will hope that things calm down a bit.

I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw, too. I just can't seem to be able to make cards that I feel are good enough. I'm really sorry.

Back
Top Bottom