Illustrated Literature: Fiction ~ Hand Drawn/Hand Painted, Mixed Media ~ Due Sep 29

Amazing returns in from Asharnanae, DonnaCR, and casivonmir. Thank you to our wonderful hostess, Foxglove. This was a really fun swap! Rocks and itrader heading out now.

hey! I got my returns today! yay! Tahnkyou to foxglove for a super cool swap :D and thank you also to: Allegrae, Kentuckydakota and TrinaLD for the lovely arts :D

And looking at my cards again, I noticed that I mis-typed one of the quotes! Dagnamit! I checked them so many times before I printed them..... the purple background one, where she is holding the crystal in thrall, I managed to repeat 'The song' part of the quote , grrrrrrr..... I am sorry about that. :embarrassed:

No problem! There are only three people who haven't received their returns yet. I find it funny that the cards to France was one of the first to arrive, but the cards to the UK are still enroute. I hope you get them soon!

On a side note, I have made scans of a card from each person, and hopefully some time this week I can get them loaded up into the Swap Gallery. I just need hubby's help with photoshop.

I'm so glad you're happy with your returns!

Now I'm just waiting for two more people to get their cards - Trina, you still haven't received them yet? They should have gotten to California by now! :unsure:

My wonderful card arrived today from: Kentuckydakota, Allegrae and TriniLD.

Thanks to our Host for a wonderful idea for a swap

off to leave points for all

Oh my goodness. I just found this envelope filled with these wonderful cards from casivonmir (I read that book when it first came out, scared the daylights out of me, then I saw the tv mini series with the guy who played in the Waltons - scared the triple daylights out of me - no way I'd see the remake of the movie) and from karenr (I adore Sylvia Plath's poetry and this particular book which is still on my shelf and one that I've read a couple of times - it did not scare the daylights out of me) and from siempie_h (I've not read this book and will definitely have to take a look - thank you for the lovely card and the new book to read which I hope doesn't scare the daylights out of me). Foxglove
, thanks so much for hosting this great swap! What fun! Off to leave points!

Foxglove, I'm sorry. It appears that the envelope got buried under a pile of mail and whatnot. I just found it last night. I just posted here and am about to leave points!

Awesome! Thank you - I was planning to PM you tomorrow. I was hoping it hadn't gotten lost.

That's everyone! Thanks so much for making this swap such a success! Tomorrow, I will ask the mods to archive this swap. Keep your eyes on the swap gallery. I hope to post everyone's lovely cards up there soon!

Back
Top Bottom