Butterflies Are Free To Fly/ATCs/Open Medium/DUE DATE: October 1, 2018

Butterflies have a long, tube-like tongue called a proboscis that allows them to soak up their food rather than sip it.

Only a few days left to get your butterflies in. Please don't forget after you have received your butterflies to leave ITrader for the host (that would be me) & You Rock points for your deserving fellow artists that you have received from. If you are new & not understanding how to do that; just Private Mail me & I can help you out with that. I want to thank you all for signing up for this swap & hope you have all learned a bit about the butterflies that maybe you didn't know before:D

Mail Call!!!

Mushu Your lovely ATCs have flown in. Thanks so much for all the extra ATCs!! Much appreciated....

Except for a couple of artists that i need to contact; returns will be going out in today's mail. Thank you, guys, for making this a fun swap:D

My butterfly returns arrived today. They are yummy.
Thanks to Suzi, jo.on.the.go, and Lara!
Collette, great swap! Thanks for including me. You’re a wonderful host!

My cards have flown in and I love them all. Rep points and itrader points left. thanks for a great swap!

Thank you ferretgirl, for hosting! I love butterflies and I am so pleased with my returns from Betsyg, SuzieG1013, Stahlrala, Robin, KiraCat, and Haagmm -- all very nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom