HAUNTED HOUSES - House Shaped ATC Swap, due October 15, 2018

Okay I have been out of the art mood lately, my muse must have taken a vacation. But this just may get her back where she belongs. I'll lurk for now, but.....

Lurkers always welcome, BUT.....
Your house shaped houses are always so cool.
Muse, or no Muse, I know you can handle this!!!!!
Hope to see you back.

FAB up-grade.
GREAT re-done chimneys.
Also LOVE the way you showed some of the doors open and some of the doors closed on this grouping.
Thanks for posting such great inspiration.

Laffqueen those are wonderful!!!

Thank you Vicki. I am trying today, I got out my two seasons of Charmed for background watching. But I tried to get them to play in my "new" laptop and the dang thing says the disc is empty. Grrrr I really do hate tech. I have it playing on my blueray but I am frustrated that I have to go talk to resptech to find out why it wont play. This is the second laptop I bought from them because they are really good about helping me.

Last edited:
Good news, I have a "Carrie" house that is almost done, it just needs a small addition of fire, I have to decide how I'm going to do it.
And three more houses at different stages of creation. I knew Vicki would give me the kick I needed with this theme. :D

Good news, I have a "Carrie" house that is almost done, it just needs a small addition of fire, I have to decide how I'm going to do it.
And three more houses at different stages of creation. I knew Vicki would give me the kick I needed with this theme. :D

Can't wait to see what you have created.
Also interested in seeing how you are going to depict fire.
That can be tricky to show on a card.
Since I have been successful in giving you the "kick" you needed with this theme, I am signing you up.

1_haunted_houses__8-2018.png

okay this is the first four houses I made. I plan to make more so not sure which ones will end up in the swap.

Cool houses, Linda4atc.
I particularly like the fourth one.
How did you create the ghost? It has a SPOOK-TACTULAR see-through effect to it.
Well done!

Thank you both. That card is fun. The silver web on the rooftop is salvaged from tape on a trade envelope. The ghost were stamped in black on a manilla envelope, then i colored them in with white gel pen. I think I got the ghost envelope from Juliom, probably two or three years ago. The spider web and chandelier are hand drawn.

Chucky and Carrie are for a Netflix envelope, as was Carrie's blood.

Back
Top Bottom