Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: October 10, 2018
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participant : unlimited
Media: Any media, but please limit the use of stickers

WITCHES & THEIR BLACK CATS. Due October 10, 2018

For this swap, I would like to see some Witches and their black cats! Your witches can be pretty, or they can be ugly, and they must be accompanied by a black cat! Those are the only 2 requirements, a witch and a black cat! You can add whatever else that you would like. Use your imagination and create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will cherish it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large address label and a forever stamp. If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. I will provide all envelopes!!

International participants: Please send large address label and a well concealed US dollar bill. I will supply envelopes! Any questions? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a pm for my address. If you have my address from a previous swap, it has not changed.

Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending out your returns!

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave “you rock” points for the artists whose cards you received. If you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to play?

lazyshadows ~~Arrived
katelnorth ~~Arrived
Ancient Planter ~~Arrived
catladybj ~~Arrived
RaineyDay ~~Arrived
Monica ~~Arrived
Laffqueen ~~Arrived
Lysankya~~NO CARDS/NO COMMUNICATION
Vicki Z ~~Arrived
kathleenlovesflorida~~Arrived

Last edited:
Welcome katelnorth and Ancient Planter! I am so glad that you both have decided to join in!

Thanks for checking out the swap Stahlrala and Kimmie! I hope that you both come back and join us!

Welcome catladybj :cool: I’ll add you now.

Thanks for checking out the swap, Bluesky.

Thanks for checking out the swap, vick302000! I hope that you decide to join us!

Back
Top Bottom