WITCHES & THEIR BLACK CATS Due October 10, 2018

Welcome Bruised, I will add you now.

Thanks for checking out the swap, BArox818 :)

I have some ideas for my cards for this swap! How is everyone else doing? Anybody else interested in joining in?

Tomorrow, I am going to drag out my supplies, and see what I can come up with. How is everyone doing with their cards?

Transcend, I hope that you will be able to join us! Thanks for checking out the swap!

Taking advantage of the last week of my summer holidays before school starts again to get ahead on some swaps. I started with this one - found it quite challenging, only because my printer is out of ink at the moment, so I couldn't print any images out and had to go with what I had in stash. It was good, though - forced me to be a bit more creative in my witches.

These will go in the post today or tomorrow.

View attachment 198683View attachment 198684View attachment 198685View attachment 198686

Edited to say: all four backgrounds were pre-made - one from a background swap, one which I'd made for that swap but not used, one sent to me as a gift and one from a random zentangle card I had in my stash which I cut apart for backgrounds ages ago and never used. Where the background maker is known, that info will be on the back!

Thanks - Just realised as I was packing them up that I sent you an envelope of RR stuff just a day or two ago. If I'd been with it, I could have mailed them together! Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom